Salient features of the book are -
- The book provides a shortcut to understand and remember certain specific formulae and points you require to interpret the 12-lead ECG.
- Treatment protocols (in green boxes) for most of the important conditions are also included.
- View sample ECGs as you read along the topics.
- The content is explained in a very simple language to provide good conceptions, written from a student’s point of view.
- People can gain their belief in the book after going through sample ECGs which would be available at www.themedicalpost.net/ecg
- The book competes with the other books available in the market in simplicity, summaries, treatment protocols, live diagrams and regularly updated sample ECGs on the website.