Environmental Science (EVS) - Worksheet
Subject: Plants Class: 2nd
1. Write the name and type (Herbs, Shrubs, creepers and climbers) of the plants.
2. List three things to take care of plant.
3. Write one difference and one similarity between Creeper and climber.
4. Fill in the blanks from the given options:
(Herbs, Spinach, Lotus, wood - paper, coffee, Hydrilla)
a. _________ is an example of water plant.
b. We eat leaves of ________ plant.
c. Plants also give us ________ and __________.
d. Turmeric and Mint are the example of _________.
e. ___________ is the plant which grows completely underwater.
5. State True or False:
a. Weed is a plant that grows where it is not needed. ______
b. Wild plants are planted by a farmer. _____
c. Creeper grows along the ground. ______
d. We should pluck flowers at public gardens. ______
6. Match the plants with their uses:
2. B) To make sugar
7. Write two examples for each of the following :
D. Wild plants
E. Roots we eat
F. Steam as a Food
G. Uses of Plant
8. Complete the analogy:
a. Grass: Wild plant :: Pea plant: ___________
b. Tea : Leaves :: Sugarcane: _____________
c. Cooking oil : Mustard :: Paper: ____________