Amway Global Presentation

2,151 views

Published on

Published in: Business
  • Be the first to comment

Amway Global Presentation

  1. 1. Business Presentation
  2. 2. The 45-Year Plan For every 100 people who reach the age of 65... 1% Wealthy 4% Financially Fit 5% Still Working 28% Dead 62% Flat Broke
  3. 3. The 45-Year Plan Your options to earn additional income: Working more hours • Get a second job • Own your own business • Franchise • Investments • Inheritance • Going back to school • Lottery •
  4. 4. The 45-Year Plan 95 percent of people spend up to 45 years of their lives making the other 5 percent successful. They work a plan for someone else’s financial success — not their own!
  5. 5. The 2- to 3-Year Plan A Plan For Your Financial Success
  6. 6. The 2- to 3-Year Plan Business Development System Like a franchise: • Systemization, standardization, uniformity • State-of-the-art management systems • Merchandising and marketing tools • Growing visibility • Own multiple business locations • Standardized training systems
  7. 7. The 2- to 3-Year Plan Business Development System Unlike a franchise: • • • • No franchise fees No monthly royalties No territorial restrictions Start part time with flexible hours • Minimal startup expenses plus potential tax advantages • Little risk
  8. 8. The 2- to 3-Year Plan Business Development System Two ways to earn income: 1) Provide products Service 10-15 Preferred Customers Earn 30-1,000% gross retail profit 2) Time leveraging Duplicate efforts Develops & manages only 2 sales and distribution organizations
  9. 9. Which would you prefer? The 45-Year Plan Work until age 67 The 2- to 5-Year Plan
  10. 10. ® Multibillion-Dollar Markets Health & Nutrition Anti-Aging Cosmetics Personal Care Weight Management Home & Garden Pet Care Telecommunications Internet Auto Care
  11. 11. Apply Complete the Independent Distributor Application and Agreement
  12. 12. Apply Independent Business Owner (Independent business Owner IBO) •Subscription Fee •Buy product at Wholesale Cost and earn gross retail profit •Participate in the business Performance Compensation Plan and earn great commissions
  13. 13. You’re probably thinking, “Can this business work for me?” I’m thinking, “Are you ready to get your freedom?” Would you like to fire your boss?
  14. 14. One thing is certain — If you don’t try anything, then everything will stay the same Before you decide, ask yourself: 1) Am I happy in my current financial situation? 2) Do I have enough free time to spend with family or do the things I enjoy? 3) How prepared am I for retirement? Once you choose, the rest is easy... • Get your questions answered • Try the products • Visit my Websites (4) • Give it a Trial Run — we will work together • Get started on the 2- to 3-Year Plan
  15. 15. How do we create success? (Un)Limited Time + (Un)Limited Manpower = (Un)Limited Income Potential Is your income dependent on: •Ability to Perform •Time you put in Income LINEAR/ACTIVE INCOME 0 hours Time 24 hours Money = Expertise (Rate) X Time Active Income Vs Passive Income
  16. 16. What is Passive Income? You work for single time and income flows forever: ROYALTY INCOME This is accessible to very few highly skilled people like singers, authors, scientists etc. Traditional Franchising Model Franchisor 4% Franchisee Franchisee 4% Franchisee Franchisee Franchisee Franchisee Franchisee 25,000 $100/day X 25,000 outlets = $25 lakhs/day 10 hr/day X 25,000 outlets = 250,000 hrs/day 2 constraints in traditional franchising model: • High Investment • Money is there for Franchisee but no Time. Only Franchisor had lot of money as well as time. Passive Income Time Compounding
  17. 17. Every Individual is looking for TIME MONEY SECURITY 97% people are just Working Hard 3% people are Working Smart
  18. 18. In what market do we work using the franchising model? Distribution Channel Manufacturer Distribuidor Whole seller Retailer 30% Customer 100% Advertisement 70% Traditional Distribution: Middle man makes money while customer pays Overheads & Advertising Distribution Channel
  19. 19. In what market do we work using the franchising model? Distribution Channel Manufacturer Distributor Whole seller Retailer 30% Customer 100% Advertisement 70% Direct Selling: Customer-cum-distributor makes money while eliminating the middle man Limited Overheads Word of mouth advertisement Distribution Channel
  20. 20. The Business Model Method of Income 1. Retail Profit: 32% 2. Performance Bonus 3. Leadership Bonus Sponsor Manufacturer 30% 38% 10. Other Bonuses YOU Performance Bonus Schedule 1 IBO You do business worth $250 (100 PV*) Total Monthly Total Monthly PV: BV: Your Retail Profit 32% x $250 Commission 3% X $250 100 250 $ 80.00 $ 7.50 Monthly Gross Income $ Yearly Gross Income $ 1050.00 *200PV per distributor is chosen for illustration only and for ease of arithmetic computation 87.50 7,500PV = 6,000PV = 4,000PV = 2,500PV = 1,500PV = 1000PV = 600PV = 300PV = 100PV = 25% 23% 21% 18% 15% 12% 9% 6% 3% 1PV = $2.50BV
  21. 21. Performance Bonus Schedule The Business Model Sponsor 100PV 7 IBOs YOU 100PV 7,500PV = 6,000PV = 4,000PV = 2,500PV = 1,500PV = 1000PV = 600PV = 300PV = 100PV = 25% 23% 21% 18% 15% 12% 9% 6% 3% 1PV = $2.50BV 100PV 100PV 100PV 100PV Total Monthly Total Monthly PV: BV: 700 1750 Incentive Generated (9% X 1750) Incentive Paid Out { (3% x 250) X 6 } You sponsor 6 persons, each of whom do business worth $250 (100 PV*) $ 157.50 $ Commission you receive 157.50 – 45.00 $ 45.00 112.50 $ 80.00 Monthly Gross Income $ 192.50 Yearly Gross Income *100PV per distributor is chosen for illustration only and for ease of arithmetic computation Your Retail Profit 32% x $250 $ 2310.00
  22. 22. Performance Bonus Schedule The Business Model Sponsor 1000PV 31 IBOs YOU 1000PV 1000PV 1000PV You 100PV Group 400 PV Total 500 PV 100PV 1000PV 25% 23% 21% 18% 15% 12% 9% 6% 3% 1PV = $2.50BV Total Monthly Total Monthly PV: BV: 3100 7750 Incentive Generated (18% X 7750) 100PV 100PV 7,500PV = 6,000PV = 4,000PV = 2,500PV = 1,500PV = 1000PV = 600PV = 300PV = 100PV = 100PV Each of your 6 IBOs sponsor 4 persons, each of whom do business worth $250(100 PV*) *100PV per distributor is chosen for illustration only and for ease of arithmetic computation $ 1,395.00 Incentive Paid Out { (6% x 1250) X 6 } $ Commission you receive 1395-450 $ Your Retail Profit 32% X 250 $ 450.00 945.00 80.00 Monthly Gross Income $ 1,025.00 Yearly Gross Income $ 12,300.00
  23. 23. Performance Bonus Schedule The Business Model Sponsor 1300PV 79 IBOs YOU 1300PV 7,500PV = 6,000PV = 4,000PV = 2,500PV = 1,500PV = 1000PV = 600PV = 300PV = 100PV = 25% 23% 21% 18% 15% 12% 9% 6% 3% 1PV = $2.50BV 1300PV 1300PV You 100PV Group 1200 PV Total 1300 PV 1300PV Total Monthly Total Monthly PV: BV: 7900 19750 Incentive Generated (25% X 19750) 300PV 300PV 300PV Each of your 24 IBOs sponsor 2 persons, each of whom do business worth $250(100 PV*) You 100PV Group 200 PV Total 300 PV $ 4,937.00 Incentive Paid Out { (12% x 2496) X 6 } $ 2,340.00 Commission you receive 4937 – 2340 $ 2,5970.00 Your Retail Profit 32% X 250 100PV 100PV *100PV per distributor is chosen for illustration only and for ease of arithmetic computation $ 80.00 Monthly Gross Income $ 2677.00 Yearly Gross Income $ 32,124.00
  24. 24. The Business Model Sponsor YOU 4% Royalty Income 4% DIAMOND 7500PV 7500PV 4% 4% 4% 4% 7500PV 7500PV 7500PV 7500PV Diamond Monthly Income $7417 Diamond Yearly Income $150,000 Diamond Level *100PV per distributor is chosen for illustration only and for ease of arithmetic computation
  25. 25. A Unique Business Model Education system Referring IBO What is Quixtar? What is BWW? Britt World Wide •Available Support System •30 years experience in business development •Offices in 80 countries •Proven support system through Tapes, CDs, VCDs, DVDs, Books, Literature, Seminars, IBO personal Websites • IBOs who are successful in Quixtar business become part of BWW to help others become successful in the Quixtar Business. • Quixtar is a global leader in direct YOU selling, with over three million Independent Business Owners (IBOs) in over 80 countries and territories around the world. • For more than 45 years, Quixtar Corporation has enabled people to have a business of their own. •It is a product and services company • An opportunity for YOU to capitalize on remarkable growth of direct selling. • $6.4 bn corporation; totally cash rich; 5*A rating by Dun and Bradstreet • 25th Largest Private Corporation in Forbes Listing.
  26. 26. Your Next Step 1. Register and Obtain License from Quixtar for $250 2. Use your Products samples which come along with the startup Kit. (Kit is worth $220) 3. Make a List of Names 4. Invite/Phone call: Check Interest 5. Show the Business Plan 6. Follow Up and Answer questions CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME
  27. 27. CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME
  28. 28. CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME

×