Be the first to like this
- Governance capability of organizations to reliably achieve objectives is increasingly put to the test.
- Strategy / Policy process and Execution processes are not or poorly interconnected.
- Performance monitoring and reporting focusses (often) strictly on figures, while neglecting the actions aspect, which adds to the gap.
- Connect Ambition, Approach, Action and Achievement
- Use a standard : The Business Motivation Model.
- Make the integrated process actionable and governable.
- Design and implement for multi-reality(variances in stakeholders, roles, systems, levels, …).
- Use a power platform.
- Make Change your friend.
Make the integrated process actionable and governable.