subject object Possessive
I Me My Mine
You You Your Yours
He Him His His
She Her Her Hers
We us Our Ours
they them their theirs
it it its
Fill in the correct pronouns.
1. My sister Jane loves books. This novel is for (she) .
2. My children like Disney films. The video is for (they) .
3. My brother Matt collects picture postcards. These postcards are
for (he) .
4. My parents like Latin music. The CD is for (they) .
5. I like watches. This nice watch is for (I) .
6. My wife and I love sweets. These sweets are for (we) .
7. My nephew likes cars. The toy truck is for (he) .
8. My neighbour wants to go to California next year. The guide book
is for (she) .
9. Here is another souvenir. I don't know what to do with (it) .
10.You know what? - It's for (you) .
1. I can't see Mary. I can't see ________
2. Karen is next to Peter. Karen is next to ________
3. Can you help Peter and Ann? Can you help ________?
4. Drink your apple juice! Drink ________!
5. We are going to the cinema. Come with ________!
6. These are my bananas. You can't eat ________
7. Carol is at school. She can't come with ________
8. The cat is under the chair. Can you see __________?
9. Dave can't swim. Help ________!
10.It's Kate's birthday today. This is a present for ________
11.Where are you? I can't see ________
12.The windows are opened. Close ________
13.I can't ride a horse. Help ________!
14. "Is he marrying Leila?“ - "Yes, he is in love with________ !"
15."Your son is making a lot of noise!“ - "I'll ask ________to be quiet."
16."Please will you ask Robert to come in.“- "Sorry, I don't know ________."
17."Where are my glasses?“ - "You are wearing________ !"
18."Do you like apples?“ - "I love________ !"
19. "Why is he always talking about Liza?“- "He obviously likes________ !"
20. "Where is my book? Oh, dear! I've lost ________!"
1. How is (you) ________mum?
2. If you see Mark, tell ________ that I was here.
3. Carl and ________ girlfriend are comming tomorrow.
4. Do you like Jane and ________ brother?
5. They are stupid! Don´t talk to ________ !
6. We are going to the party! Come with ________ !
7. Jason is riding ________ bike now.
8. My parents are worried. I have to tell ________ the results
9. You have a cap. Your cap is new. That cap is yours
10. They have a cap. Their cap is new. That cap is theirs.