My presentation at ISPI-Montreal's 2006 Conference discussed A Systemic Approach to Designing Fluid eLearning Environments for Learning Organisations.
P resentation Summary
In a learning organization, a shared vision is built by linking individual and organizational performance objectives. The design of this organization's eLearning environment must reflect this vision, empowering individuals, cultivating communities of practice and encouraging a holistic performance improvement perspective.
Thi s presentation focuses on strategies for designing participative and collaborative eLearning environments. You will identify ways of assessing and implementing a new generation of eLearning tools that have the potential to keep learners curious, engaged, communicating and sharing, ultimately fulfilling a learning organization’s objectives.
At the end of this session, participants should be able to:
* Recognize the principle requirements when designing eLearning environments for learning organizations;
* Identify techniques and tools for designing networks that offer both collaborative and self-directed learning;
* Describe the new generation of eLearning technologies, potential uses, strengths and weaknesses;
* Select strategies for developing and implementing participative eLearning environments, and
* Define criteria for success and growth.