For industrial process calibrators,
Calibration Technology Starts Here!
Martel Electronics, founded in 1987 by David DeVries Sr.
and Thomas Fatur, is a major manufacturer of test and
measurement equipment, including calibrators.
Their calibration products are used in the installation and
maintenance of industrial instrumentation and OEM
With their strategic partnerships with leading OEMs
serving the process industry, allows MARTEL to
incorporate the latest technology and maintain high
Martel offers a full selection of voltage and current calibrators
ranging from a simple portable and very accurate voltage/current
source, the IVC-222HPII to the LC-110H loop calibrator with
built-in HART communication capabilities.
In addition, the BETA 10 Series PSC-4010 super loop calibrator
offers voltage/current simulation/measurement PLUS frequency
For more demanding applications the bench top Millennium
series M2000A provides ultra-accurate performance and
supports IEEE and RS-232 remote control interfaces for
automated test stands.
Loop Calibrator Kit with HART Communications
LC-110H Loop Calibrator Kit with HART
Communications & Diagnostics
• The Martel LC-110H mA (loop) calibrator
is designed to take the loop calibrator class to
the next level.
• The LC-110H differs from the standard LC-110
in that it incorporates HART communications
and supports a select set of the HART
universal and common practice commands.
• LC-110H Precision Current Loop Calibrator >
IVC-222HPII Precision Voltage Current
Precision Voltage Current Calibrator
• The Martel Electronics IVC-222HPII Precision
Voltage Current Calibrator is a general purpose
source that can be used in engineering,
manufacturing, test, and process control
• It combines both digital and analog circuitry to
achieve its rated specifications in a small, reliable
• IVC222HPII Portable Voltage / Current Calibrator >
LC-110 Precision Loop Calibrator
Rapidly dial in precise values with one hand
for the troubleshooting and tuning of
process control loops
• The Martel LC-110 mA loop calibrator features
a user friendly interface with dedicated buttons
and a rotary encoder (Quick-Set Knob).
• This combination dramatically reduces the
time it takes to measure, or source voltage or
current and power up a loop.
• LC-110 Precision Loop Calibrator >
MS-420 Mini-Source Portable Calibrator
Simple source meter that fits in your shirt
• The Martel Electronics MS-420 Mini-Source
Portable Calibrator is a multi-purpose process
loop tool that offers high accuracy in an ultra-
small, rugged package.
• A single pushbutton selects one of five current
outputs (4, 8, 12, 16, or 20 mA), which can
drive up to 300 Ohms, or can act as a 2-wire
simulator with an external loop power supply
of up to 30 VDC.
• MS-420 Mini-Source Portable Calibrator >
PSC-4010 Multifunction Loop & Frequency
The super loop calibrator
• The PSC-4010 is a superior loop calibrator
with voltage, current, and frequency
• With the best display in the business it
makes the essentials of instrument
calibration easier than ever.
• PSC-4010 Multifunction Loop &
Frequency Calibrator >
T-150 Precision Frequency Calibrator
A simple to use frequency calibrator for the
process control industry
• The T-150 precision frequency calibrator can
generate or read the frequencies ranging from
1 count per minute to 100 kHz allowing it to be
used for a wide range of flow measuring
• Operation of this calibrator is made easy
through the use of a sealed membrane keypad
with simple controls.
• T-150 Precision Frequency Calibrator >