How to fix Webroot Error Code 102?
Webroot antivirus is the safest antivirus for our devices. As internet
has become necessary for our working, antivirus is also necessary to
keep our device safe from cyber threat. So it is very easy to install
webroot antivirus through www.webroot.com/safe. But sometimes we
had to face some problems while installing webroot. User faces some
error like WB 102 which occurs due to the incomplete registration
while installing the webroot product. So to fix this error follow the
Steps to fix Webroot Error Code 102:
First try to re-register.
1. First go to the official site of weboot i.e. www.webroot.com/safe to
enlist any webroot product.
2. Secondly create an account to complete registration process.
3. Then enter the webroot product key which given on the box and
other details. If you have purchased online then the product key is
available in your registered email or phone number which you have
given on the time of purchasing. If you have purchased offline then the
product key is available on the cover of the product.
4. After entering the product key, enter the correct email ID and
password and also the security question in the required field.
5. Then click on the Registration Now to complete the process of
6. If you are still having the problem then please see that if you have
entered the correct product key.
7. Please see that you have entered the correct webroot product key as
it is on the cover of the box or in email ID without Hyphen.
8. At the end, re-type the webroot product key and try to complete the
Second try to re-set the password.
1. First of all open the Webroot app.
2. Then open your webroot account with the correct email ID and
3. After this login to your account, but while login if you came across
some error messages then click on the Forgot password option.
4. At this stage type the registered email ID in order to receive the
5. But if you receive the error messages while sending then click on the
resend email ID button.
6. Then click on the account option of webroot.
7. At this point enter the given captcha in the required field and also
answer to the security questions.
8. After this check your registered email ID for the reset password link
and just click on it.
9. Then enter the new password to reset it.
10. At the end you can be able to login to your webroot account and
check for the error message.
If you are still facing the problem then contact to the customer care of
webroot i.e. webroot.com/safe. They can handle every problem of the
user. You can also take help by just give a call on the toll free number of