Be the first to like this
These are the slides for our free course on Udemy at:
You can find the course videos at:
Here are how the course will work:
1. The course will start with a template for you to conduct needs analysis and research for your course.
2. You will then design learning outcomes and use our templates to develop a learner-centered syllabus to meet requirements of accreditors and a course introduction.
3. You will then use our Course Blueprint template to build each week of your course. While you do that, you will use the OSCAR course evaluation rubric to evaluate your course for best practices.
4. We will share all we know about how to use the latest technology, videos and screencasts to improve the engagement of your course.
5. For those who come from faith-based institutions, we will provide sections on how to integrate faith into learning in your course. For those who do not come from faith based sections, you can skip this section.
6. You will use the course blueprint you developed to create and publish your course using Canvas.