Learn from the comfort of your own home with Statistics.com, the leading provider of professional development courses in statistics and analytics. Online programs give you regular access to leading experts with courses that fit your budget and schedule.
Learn topics in Data Science data analytics (data mining, predictive modeling, forecasting, social network anaysis, text analytics) statistical programming (how to use R, Python, SQL and Hadoop for analytics and statistical analysis),
THE INSTITUTE FOR STATISTICS EDUCATION
• Founded and started in 2002 by Peter Bruce
• The Institute for Statistics Education at Statistics.com is the leading provider of
online education in statistics, and offers over 100 courses in introductory and
advanced statistics. Students from around the world study with leading authorities in
statistics via private discussion boards for flexible schedules.
• India Business Partner
• Center for eLearning and Training (C-eLT)
• Indian partner who brought statistics.com for Indian scholars with reduced pricing
and more benefits.
• More than 14 years of experience in Tutoring Business for international clients.
Available Courses at Statistics.com
• Courses available [100+]
• Data Mining and Prediction
• Data Analytics
• Text Analytics
• Using R
• IT/ programming [Hadoop, Python, SQL]
• Life Science – Clinical Trial and Biostatistics
• Statistical Modeling
• And many more courses from introductory to advance level
• For more information please visit www.statistics.com/india
Why enroll with Statistics.com ?
• The courses enable mastery over statistical skill sets and give your team
a competitive edge
• They enhance your personnel’s ability to make smarter business
decisions that are data driven
• They put professional growth on a fast track
• The participants have the opportunity to learn from top statisticians who
are authors of popular books on Statistics and are often professors at
• The courses are online and participants can follow a flexible schedule in
terms of time and space
• The Institute offers CEU's, records of course completion, and certificate
programs in advanced statistical study
What other benefits you get along with Upskilling
and Career Enhancement?
What is so unique about Statistics.com?
• The Course structure of Statistics.com courses has 4
Weekly lessons with assigned readings
(usually in a text, sometimes supplemented by additional materials online)
Private online discussion board for all students.
Homework assignments with feedback.
Some courses include a final project or exam.
(Add the applicability of projects to real life contexts)
And most important benefit to the participant is …
Accreditation and Recognition
• Institute for Operations Research and
the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
supporting the Certified Analytics
Professional (CAP®) program.
• The Institute is certified by the Virginia
State Council on Higher Education
• The American Council on Education
(ACE) using their "Credit
• The credits granted in most of the
Institute's courses are continuing
education units (C.E.U's). Colleges
and universities may recognize these
courses for credit,
Mr. Anthony Babinec Dr. Catherine Plaisant Dr. Cliff Ragsdale
Dr. Galit Shmueli Dr. Nitin Indurkhya Dr. Daniel T. Kaplan
How to attend the course?
• Any time, any where login from your system
• Instructor led course which allows you to learn at your
pace and ask many questions as you want on the
• Every single question and assignment is personally
addressed by the instructor and receives personalized
To register for courses, Log on www.india.statistics/india.com
Centre for eLearning and Training (C-ELT)
TechKnit IT Enabled Services Pvt. Ltd.
6th Floor, City Mall, Pune University Road,
Ganeshkhind, Pune 411007
For More information Contact
Bhushan Vaidya | Sr. Officer – Business Development
T: +91.20.6680.0322 | M: +91.9823807834