Mone%za%on of apps has always been a priority for developers and businesses. Most developers face a dilemma while deciding which source of revenue would be the best for their app.Majorly there are three revenue models for mobile developers to earn revenue from their apps:• Paid Apps-‐ By selling apps for a ﬁxed amount• Freemium Apps-‐ Make a free lite version and earn from in-‐app purchase for premium features• In App Adver1sement-‐ Free Apps which show ads and you earn revenue when users click on ads.In this post we will be covering the In App Adver%sing method and Top Global Mobile Ad networks used by developers.
1. AdMobThe mobile ad network by Google, the original mobile ad network – s%ll Google’s main solu%on for in-‐app adver%sing on Android and iPhone, boasts of huge inventory despite the growth in compe%%on. AdMob connects you with adver%sers looking to reach users across plaLorms. With relevant ads from thousands of adver%sers, it lets you make money from your app traﬃc.While AdMob may not oﬀer the highest eCPM, and there’s plenty newer ad networks out there who’ve surged ahead in terms of innova%on, but by most es%mates it serves more ads to iPhone users than any other network. AdMob has a strong ﬁll rate across preQy much all territories and, according to many developers, and ironically, outperforms iAd when it comes to CTRs.
2. LeadboltLeadbolt oﬀers a number of diﬀerent ad formats including app walls, capture forms, inters%%als, video and overlays as well as the tradi%onal banners, strong in the games market and Android. Leadbolt’s ﬂexible plaLorm allows developers to posi%on high performance ad units throughout the complete app usage cycle maximizing your revenue returns.
3. inMobiinMobi is perhaps the world’s biggest mobile ad network aUer Google’s Admob, with very strong global footprint and increasingly oﬀering rich media and other capabili%es. It oﬀers a Best in class technology. Being a mobile-‐ﬁrst company their plaLorms are built with the sole purpose of simplifying mobile adver%sing.
4. Millenial MediaMillenial Media is a US based mobile ad network working with brands, mobile app developers and mobile publishers with a range of mobile ad solu%ons.Millennial Media’s customers include 23 of the top 25 Ad Age brands, and their developer base includes large mobile publishers, such as CBS Interac%ve and The New York Times Co., and large app developers, such as Zynga Inc. and Rovio.mMedia is Millennial Media’s global self-‐service solu%on. which developers can use as a self-‐serve mone%za%on tool, where they can manage how ads are being served in their apps and op%mize performance.
5. JumpTabJumptap is a large US-‐based mobile ad network. Though it is very strong in the US, but it also has a good global inventory.When it comes to oﬀering a robust data-‐driven plaLorm for adver%sers Jumptap has been top of the list for some%me now. Founded back in 2004, the award-‐winning network indulges big brand adver%sers with its tapMatch solu%on, oﬀering keyword-‐targe%ng and a tradi%onal media-‐buying model. The network has also recently been one of the strongest proponents of rich media ads to increase ROI and claims to oﬀer adver%sers the largest open rich media plaLorm. It’s no surprise that some of the biggest brands have jumped on-‐board with Jumptap.
6. MobbnetMobbnet though is a rela%vely new mobile ad network, it has become famous quickly by oﬀering something that all developers and publishers usually complaint about in other Ad networks,weekly payments! If you sign-‐up with Mobbnet they will pay you all earnings for the previous week via wire transfer or paypal. While most other networks usually ask for payment terms of net 30 or even net 60, which means developers oUen won’t see any money un%l 2 + months later, InVision comes to rescue.Mobbnet supports text ads, banners, inters%%als, icon ads, and dialog ads.
You can also reach us on: Facebook -‐ www.facebook.com/TechAhead TwiQer -‐ www.twiQer.com/TechAhead LinkedIn -‐ www.linkedin.com/company/techaheadTechAhead has developed hundreds of apps for iOS,Android and other mobile platforms. We have helpedclients from across the world develop mobile apps invarious categories, and are well acquainted with theprocess and technicalities of incorporating in-appadvertisement. Get in touch with our mobile appsdevelopment experts on firstname.lastname@example.org for aFREE 30-minute no-obligation consultation($200 Value),if you have any app development requirement.Credit: h*p://www.mobyaﬃliates.com/blog/the-‐best-‐mobile-‐adver;sing-‐networks-‐2012/