No ma&er whether you support the use of iPads and tablets in schools or not, you can’t deny the fact the they are really amazing educa<onal tools.iPads have changed many things and most changes are for the be&er. It has changed your way of working, reading, learning, communica<ng. Introduc<on of iPads into educa<on has made it more dynamic and very interac<ve. Students are now more ac<ve because of iPads. It inspires the crea<vity of the students. Learning on a device that is wanted by the students, mo<vates them. iPads having enormous features, apps, allows the students in geCng engaged with the contents. Wherever the Students go, they can ﬁnd informa<on, access books etc. No need to carry those bulky backpacks or not-‐so-‐portable laptops anymore.
1. Sleep SoundCreator for toddlers ages 2.5 and up, you can safely assume that your 2, 3, and even 4 year olds will enjoy magic of this app. TinyHands SorAng requires no English skills whatsoever – it is all about pictures – and is therefore perfect for children who don’t speak English. The goal of the game is to sort all the objects into their correct places. Each screen has a unique theme, and requires slightly diﬀerent skills. The sorAng is based of shape, color, size, and other subjects such as seasons, on land/under water, etc.-> TinyHands Sorting (Free)
2. Le.er SchoolAn amazing, intuiAve game to learn all about leLers and numbers: wriAng, counAng, phonics and more. In three easy steps, it teaches kids how to write leLers and numbers, using just the right gradient to make it super easy to learn. Using LeLer School Kids pracAce essenAal skills as they play four exciAng games per leLer/number-> Letter School (Free)
3. BBC Earth WondersThis BBC Earth Wonders app showcases some of the most beauAful BBC natural history clips, edited with only the sounds of nature, from landmark series such as Planet Earth, Frozen Planet and Life, along with stunning images from world-‐renowned natural history photographers. it lets kids explore the worlds regions and animals, all without leaving the living room.With the huge amounts of unique pictures and videos BBC has to oﬀer, this app is worth the price of admission, which is $3.99-> BBC Earth Wonders ($3.99)
4. Na<ve NumbersMath is an important skill, but it can easily become a hated subject due to misunderstanding of basic concepts. NaAve Numbers takes children through the simple elements of math, starAng with rods and moving on to pictures and numerals. Slowly but surely, kids can understand what these numbers are all about, and that there’s more to numbers than just symbols – they actually stand for something.NaAve Numbers Lite introduces the ﬁrst 5 (out of 25) engaging and carefully sequenced acAviAes that develop an understanding of early math / number sense.-> Native Numbers (Free)
5. Look and FindLook and Find Elmo on Sesame Street is a new educaAonal app from the creators of PoLy Time with Elmo. In this app, everyone’s favorite furry red monster needs help ﬁnding things that go HONK! and BOING! and CLANK! With Elmo as their guide, preschoolers can develop hand-‐eye coordinaAon while looking for silly things on Sesame Street.Included in this app is Look-‐Look Memory Game, a fun matching game. Children tap on picture cards to ﬂip them over and then try to ﬁnd matching pairs.-> Look and Find ($1.99)
You can also reach us on: Facebook -‐ www.facebook.com/TechAhead TwiLer -‐ www.twiLer.com/TechAhead LinkedIn -‐ www.linkedin.com/company/techaheadGot an Android ApplicaAon Development requirement? Write to us at email@example.com for a FREE 30-‐minute no obligaAon consultaAon with our Android app experts ($200 Value). At TechAhead, we have developed hundreds of appsfor iOS and Android platforms. Our mobile appsdevelopment experts have the experience and skillsfor developing apps, while keeping in mind therequirement of a business. Looking for a mobile appsdevelopment company? Write to usat firstname.lastname@example.org or ﬁll up a simpleform here for a FREE 30-minute no-obligationconsultation with our mobile experts ($200 Value).