Staying organized and having a process to manage all your information during your job campaign is a key to your success. Whether it’s meeting notes from a telephone interview screen, job description you applied for or where you are in the application process, you need a quick way to access you information from anywhere. In this presentation I’ll explain what Evernote (Free) is, why it’s important to you, and strategies you can use to manage your job campaign.
What you’ll learn:
* Evernote – What is it anyway?
* How can it help me in my job campaign?
* How does it work?
* How do I get stuff into Evernote?
* What can be organized?
* How do I find things in Evernote?
* Examples of tagging strategies
* Security Issues-What are they and how to overcome them