Preferred Browser Mozilla FireFox1. Log on to http://www.wampserver.com/en/2. Click on Download Menu and click option:3. If Visual C++ is not installed on your machine then select
4. Download will start automatically, if not then click on5. If one is downloading the Visual C++ the open the site again: www.wampserver.com/en and click theDOWNLOAD menu and click on6. To download WAMPSERVER click on:
7. Another window will appear and download will start automatically8. Install Microsoft Visual C++ if not installed on your Machine9. Install WAMPServer and follow the steps:
A new dialog box will appear and ask for the default browser or in some scenarios it ask for the browserexe file : C:PragramFilesMozillafirefox.exeClick on Unblock.Enter the Mail parameters detail:SMTP: http://mail.google.comEmail: your email id
10. After successful installation check the basic configuration. Check at bottom right corner of your machine11. Quick test that PHP and Apache is ready. Click on and select localhost option
12. To Check Database click and select phpmyadmin option and select Databases TabReset Root password I MYSQL: check the option root 127.0.0.113. Click on Edit Privileges and a new dialog box will appear:
14. Install PHP for EclipseOpen site: www.eclipse.org/downloads/15. Select Help menu of the Firefox browser and selectHelp -> Install New Software16. Check option: PHP development tool
This will install the PHP in your EclipseNext Step is to prepare the PHP to be run from inside the EclipseStep 1) Go to Windows Preferences and expand the “PHP” node. Select PHP Executables. And click New on the righthand side. And mention parameters as follows and click finish:-Step 2.Eclipse supports the Zend debugger and xdebug. By default, the Zend debugger is activated. To change this setting toxdebug, select Windows-->Perferences .Expand the PHP subtree and the Debug subtree of PHP. Then, change PHPdebugger to Xdebug, Select PHPExec and check the “Enable CLI Debug” and click Apply.
Now create a new PHP project , and a new PHP file and test the same.