Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
What Kudavi Provides (Native Apps)
School (Pre-K, K-12)
Building a Developer Community
Residents develop other “apps”: restaurants, bars,
climbing gym, biotech labs, yoga studio, coﬀee shops,
sports facilities, community gardens, movie theatre,
performance theatre, day spa/hot-springs, retail,
entertainment, gaming, etc.
Get buy-in from residents before opening up a store
(eﬃcient free market with less risk).
To solve the cold start problem, bring in large number of
visitors every Fri/Sat to increase foot traﬃc to businesses.
68,000 Burning Man 2015 (Art)
70,000 PAX 2015 (Gaming)
579,000 Coachella 2015 (Music)
Go-to-Market Plan/Goals (Seed)
1) Build online community around creating a new city in
NV or CA for creators and remote workers.
2) Develop social media channels: 100k FB/Instagram/
3) Buy 10 Acres of land in CA or NV and host 2k person
festival with Escape The Routine in July 2016.
4) Goal: 150 people live on the land full-time ($900k ARR)
in a remote work camp.
Go-to-Market Plan/Goals (Series-A)
5) Raise $30M and purchase larger piece of land (1-2k
acres) in CA or NV.
6) Host amazing event lineup for 2017 that draws large
number of visitors to Kudavi to seed network eﬀect for
7) Build world-class Daycare, Pre-K, and K-12 education
facilities to attract young parents.
8) Goal: 5,000 people live on the land full-time ($30M ARR)
with vibrant developer community.
2017 Budget: $18M
$4M Land Purchase
$5M Entertainment ($415k/month)
$5M Building School and Daycare