Linguafolio Training for Onslow County - Agenda 8-19-10
Linguafolio Training for Onslow County - Agenda for Initial Meeting 8-19-10
World Language Coordinator: Janae Copeland Linguafolio Trainer: Teryn Odom
1. New Teacher Evaluation Tool
a) portfolio model
b) What about Linguafolio?
2. New WL Standards
a) What’s different?
b) What does that mean for me?
c) What about Linguafolio?
3. Introduction to Linguafolio
a) What is it?
b) Forms of Linguafolio
c) Formative Assessment
e) What now?
1. Complete the first 4 online modules during fall semester.
2. Online meeting/webinar in the middle of fall semester (will get availability by doodle.com).
3. F2F meeting January 21, 2011 from 12:30-3:30. (Turn in work/certificates from first four Online
Linguafolio Training Modules.)
4. Teachers finish last 3 online modules during spring semester.
5. Online meeting/webinar in the middle of spring semester (will get availability by doodle.com).
6. End of year F2F meeting on June 14, 2011 w/ action plan for implementation in 2011/2012.
• New NC Teacher Evaluation Process/Tool:
• New NC World Language Standards (Phase II):
• Onslow County LF Wiki: https://sites.google.com/site/onslowlfwiki
• NC World Language Website: http://seclang.ncwiseowl.org/home/
• ALL Linguafolio Documents: http://seclang.ncwiseowl.org/resources/lingua_folio/
• Online Linguafolio Training Modules: Go to: http://www.learnnc.org/lp/edition.php?id=linguafolio
• eLinguafolio Website (for registered users – will use in future): http://elinguafolio.com
My Contact Information - Teryn B. Odom
Spanish Website: www.freewebs.com/srabivens
Google Voice #: 704.336.9168 (call or text)