Following our 4 part series on yoga through history, we come now to the point of learning what it means to be a Modern day Yogi.
A Modern Yogi is someone who:
- believes in the power of virtue (Dharma) to shift consciousness.
- thinks the happiness you seek will be found in the happiness you create for others.
- feels acts of kindness and courage triumph over self-preservation.
- knows that what we do is more important than what we think.
- is not into short cuts, but is definitely into efficiency.
- is not the body, not the mind, and not any of the roles we play.
- is a Spirit-Soul who knows everything here is play and the art of service.
Visit our website for many more resources like yoga sets, audio lectures, meditations and more: