USING A PAPER-BASED INSURANCE CLAIMS PROCESS
MAKES THINGS SLOW, INEFFICIENT, AND REQUIRES
MANY HANDS ON DECK. THIS MEANS:
with other companies
is often drawn out and
There is no easy
tracking system to
or hold parties
SOON AS THEY
CLAIM AT ANY
DUROOB IS AN INTEGRATED
MOTOR CLAIM RECOVERIES.
WE BRING ALL STAKEHOLDERS TOGETHER
ON A SINGLE ELECTRONIC PLATFORM TO:
INCREASE OVERALL EFFICIENCY
REDUCE RECEIVABLES AT A FASTER PACE
DECREASE COST STRUCTURE
BRING TRANSPARENCY TO THE PROCESS
COMPLETELY DIGITIZED AND AUTOMATED SOLUTION
END TO END MANAGEMENT OF RECOVERY CLAIMS
EFFICIENT FOLLOWUP WITH COMPLETE TAT MANAGEMENT
DAILY RECONCILIATION OF OUTSTANDING CLAIMS
INCREASED RECOVERY TURNAROUND TIME
IMPROVEMENT IN COST AND CASH MANAGEMENT
Inter Company Claim
to be settled post
PHASE TWO PHASE THREE
On-line settlement to be
done directly by
workshop and surveyors
to the network
- Online portal is set up for
- Duroob collects all paper
documentation, scans, and
uploads to the system
- Training given to maximize
the efficiency and proper
use of the software
- Resolves issues and makes
process efficient and error-
- Once recovery claim process
has been implemented,
move to process all claims
directly on the system
- Industry graduates to level
where responsible insurance
company (pink) will be able
to settle the claim of the
other party directly
- This will be developed after
phase one implementation
- All involved stakeholders
added to complete a holistic
- Motor workshops and sur-
veyors will work directly on
the portal to streamline the
approval and settlement of
- This is the final stage of the
PHASED ROAD TO
ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE CONNECTED
TO A CENTRALIZED PORTAL HOSTING RECOVERY
- Images of all recovery claims are re-
cieved and hosted by First Solutions
-Insurance companies are given pass-
word protected, encrypted and limited
access to the portal via Duroob
- Authorized personnel of insurance
companies raise recovery claims by
allowing access of recovery claim files
to respective insurance companies
- Claims are negotiated and approved
on the portal
PROPOSED PROCESS - PHASE 1
CAR ACCIDENT OCCURS AND POLICIES ISSUE A REPORT
INSURANCE COMPANY A FS DOC MGMT FACILITY INSURANCE COMPANY B
‘GREEN SLIP’ FOR OFF-US CLAIMS ‘PINK SLIP’ FOR ON-US CLAIMS
- Company A receives the claim from client
and settles it as per regular process.
- Once client’s vehicle is repaired the Insur-
ance company prepares the Recovery
RECOVERY CLAIM FILE
- Company A fills in a Recovery Form.
- Documents which are required to be for-
warded to the other insurance company
are separated by a separator.
- Insurance company A puts in a File collec-
tion request to First Solutions
- Claim Recovery Files are collected from
- Required Documents are scanned and
uploaded on the centralized portal in
Company A’s account.
- Information from the Recovery Claim Form
is data entered in the system.
- Physical file is bar-coded and stored for
- Physical file will be retained for the period
as specified by the Company A and then
CLAIM FILE IS FORWARDED TO FS
- The claim gets listed in the Receivable
Claim section of the System’s Dashboard
and is reflected in the new claims section.
- Authorized staff of the insurance company
reviews the claim and forwards it to the
respective insurance company.
- The claim moves from ‘New Claims’ bucket
to claims under process.
- Once the other company has reviewed the
case it processes the claim makes negotia-
tions and approves the claim online.
Insurance Company B receives the claim
from client and settles it as per regular
RECOVERY CLAIM FILE
- Recovery Claim from Insurance Company
A gets listed on Company B’s new claims
list in the payable bucket.
- Company reviews the claim and follows
the approval process.
- Any communication to Company A is
recorded on the system itself.
- After following the approval process Com-
pany B enters the approved / negotiated
amount in designated field and forwards it
to Company A for authorization.
- Company A authorizes the claim and the
case appears in Company B’s processed
bucket for issuance of credit note in favor
of Company A.
- The claim stands settled and any required
MI can be pulled out of the system.
Uploaded claim documents are made
available to Insurance Company A and
pops up on the systems in ‘New Claims’
SERVICE DELIVERY PROCESS
WE ORGANIZE. YOU EXPERIENCE SIMPLE ONLINE ACCESS.
RECOVERY CLAIM PORTAL
- Images of all recovery claims are hosted on this
- Insurance companies are given password protected,
encrypted and Limited access to the portal.
- Authorized personnel of insurance companies raise
recovery claims by allowing access of recovery claim
files to respective insurance companies.
- Claims are negotiated and approved on the portal.