Introduction to Human Data Theory for Digital Economy
Introduction to Human Data Theory
for Digital Economy
How to build YOUR data-driven business
in the dawn of Dataclysm ?
Key ideas in this slide:
● Knowledge about the theory of “Human Data World”
● Examples about Data Product in real life
● How to build a Data Product
What is theory of “Human Data World” ?
3 core ideas of the theory of “Human Data World”
1. Soft data of life ( the emotional needs )
E.g: Love experience, Job experience, Friendship ,...
2. Hard data of life ( the fundamental human needs )
E.g: Food, Security, Money, Job, Education, ...
3. Spiritual data of life ( the inner Self needs )
a. Belief: What do you believe in your life ?
b. Mind: How do you see the World from your brain ?
c. Life: What is the experience between you and your
current reality ?
Human Needs → Data → Digital Service
1. Physiological needs:
2. Safety needs:
3. Love and belonging:
4. Esteem: engage in a
profession or hobby
to gain recognition
becomes a better
1. Food + reviews
2. Financial data
3. User Profile Data
4. Education data
5. Networking data
1. Foody, Google,..
2. Mobile banking
3. Facebook, Tinder
4. LinkedIn, Coursera
5. Facebook, LinkedIn
Why is belief data the most important ?
And experience is
data in our brain
How to build a Data Product
1. Identify your customer needs ( 3 core features)
2. Begin a list of basic questions ? E.g: What is output of my service
3. Start design thinking about your product: input, output, function
Human Data World
Big Data here