How to build a data driven business in big data age
Or how to build YOUR data-driven business
in the dawn of Dataclysm ?
Key ideas in this slide:
● Knowledge about the theory of “Human Data World”
● Examples about Data Product in real life
● How to build a Data Product
What is theory of “Human Data World” ?
3 core ideas of the theory of “Human Data World”
1. Soft data of life ( the emotional needs )
E.g: Love experience, Job experience, Friendship ,...
2. Hard data of life ( the fundamental human needs )
E.g: Food, Security, Money, Job, Education, ...
3. Spiritual data of life ( the inner Self needs )
a. Belief: What
b. Mind: How you see the World from your brain
c. Life: The experience between you and your reality
Human Needs → Data → Digital Service
1. Physiological needs:
2. Safety needs:
3. Love and belonging:
4. Esteem: engage in a
profession or hobby
to gain recognition
becomes a better
1. Food + reviews
2. Financial data
3. User Profile Data
4. Education data
5. Networking data
1. Foody, Google,..
2. Mobile banking
3. Facebook, Tinder
4. LinkedIn, Coursera
5. Facebook, LinkedIn
1. Needs: Physiological needs + Safety needs + Esteem
2. Input: Food , User reviews (Experience)
3. Output: Web, App and API
1. Needs: Love and belonging or just Friendship
2. Input: Facebook Profile Data, GeoLocation, Browsing data
3. Output: Tinder
1. Needs: Security (Job), Self-actualization, Networking
2. Input: your career data, networking data, job, contact, ..
3. Output: Services of LinkedIn
Question: Why is spiritual data the most important ?
And experience is
data in our brain
How to build a Data Product
1. Identify your customer needs
2. Begin a list of basic questions ? E.g: What is output of my service
3. Start design thinking about your product: input, output, function
Human Data World
Big Data here