Building your data driven business with Reactive Marketing Technology
Data-Driven Business with
Reactive Marketing Technology
Presented by @tantrieuf31
Key questions for us today ?
1. What is data-driven business ?
2. Why should we apply analytics in business ?
3. Introducing model “9D” for big data business.
4. How can we do it ?
5. Case study:
Building a Digital Marketing Software with
Open Source Big Data Tools
You will see how (innovation + marketing) = growing
Key points of this slide:
2. Context Mining
3. Smart reporting
What is data-driven business?
Ok, it’s just a business, which is driven by data analytics
Why should we apply data analytics in
First, analytics help us organize data into an
Second, growing our analytics capability means we could
make better business plans, decisions and actions
(1) collect all
data you could
(2) define key
(3) Scenario planning for all
decisions and actions
D3 helps you bring
data to life using
HTML, SVG and CSS
NodeJs is perfect for data-
applications that run
across distributed devices
as SQL ad-hoc query
engine on Hadoop
RFX for reactive
“Fast data” computation.
It’s my framework from
Ok, but how can we build it ?
Lightweight Lambda Architecture
Let's demo: Real-time Reactive Marketing
1. Collecting 3 types of data (b,b,c) → store data as stream
2. Stream processing → real-time behavioral analytics
3. Reactive processing → personalized product
4. Collecting feedback data → Send marketing email
5. Compute social trends → Auto tweet and share
promotions to social media