2-4-31/4/C, Road No.1,
Hyderabad – 35.
Cell: 98480 57951 E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To impart quality education and all round development to the students of any such
organization where my skills will be utilized and appreciated, in the area of commerce and
Jan 2015-July 2015 ;Senior faculty for CPT,IPCC.B.COM & MBA classes
OMEGA GROUP OF COLLEGES,
July 2013-dec 2014: In charge and faculty of CPT & IPCC.
Handled a subject for degree 1st
year as well.
SREE VENKATESHWARA GROUP OF
June 2007- 2013: Assistant Professor & Promoted as H.O.D in
Department of Management, MOTHER TERESA
GROUP OF COLLEGES, NFC NAGAR, GHATKESAR,
2006-2007 : Assistant professor,
Department of management, HYDERABAD
PRESIDENCY P.G.COLLEGE .near Golconda forte
2005-2006 1. Senior Lecturer in Commerce (part time)
FINITE JUNIOR COLLEGE,
2. Lecturer in Commerce (part time)
VIKAS DEGREE COLLEGE,
3. Lecturer in Commerce (part time)
HAINDAVI P.G.COLLEGE (M.Com)
2003-2005 : Senior Lecturer in Commerce (part time)
NARAYANA JUNIOR COLLEGE
2001-2005 Lecturer in Commerce
NEW NOBLE DEGREE & P.G. COLLEGE,
Worked as a Lecturer and also took the charge of
Commerce Department for two years (2003-05) as
Head of the Department.
1998-2000 : Worked as a faculty in Ushodaya Academy, Kakinada
Provide coaching for CA, CS & ICWA foundation and
Intermediate as well.
1997-98 :Conducted coaching classes for commerce students,
at my native place near Kakinada.
During 1996 : Stayed at Rayagada, Odisha due to my father’s sudden
demise while he was in service.
1992-1995 : Audit Supervisor, Rao & Kumar, Chartered
Accountants, Chennai. Supervised 12 C.A. trainees’ audit work. During this period
conducted Internal and Statutory Audits of various organizations besides conducting
tuitions for C.A. students and realized my passion for teaching thus decided to enter this
1. Audit assistant: ; Taj Raj & Pal,
Chartered Accountants, Visakhapatnam Branch.
2. C.A Article clerk: ; Tej Raj & Pal, Berhampure, Odisha
( 1987-1990) completed three years of articleship and during this
Period,visited various organizations in odisha, to
conduct different types of audits.
• M.PHIL -- S.V. University
• MBA(Marketing) – Dr. B.R. Ambedkar open university.
• ICWA Final ( stage- III completed)
• ICWA Inter( institute of cost Accountants of India).
• C.A Inter (Institute of chartered Accountants of India).
• M.COM – Andhra University.
• B.COM – Andhra University.
Subjects handled in Teaching at
Intermediate Level : Commerce and Accounts
Graduation Level : Business Management, Financial Accounting, Banking,
Taxation, Cost & Management Accounting, Auditing
and Business Law.
Post Graduation Level
(a) M.Com : Organizational Behavior, Taxation
(b) M.B.A : Management, Marketing Research, Product
Management, Consumer behavior, Promotion
Management &Services marketing.
(a)CPT ;Mercantile Law
(b)IPCC :Business laws,ethics &communication,Auditing and
assurance,Taxation &strategic management.
Achievements as a teacher:
(a) Feedback of Students : Almost 98% of students’ rating is Excellent
(b) Pass% in subjects : Always 92-95% in all subjects.
• Age : 49 years
• Marital status : married
• Linguistic skills: Telugu, Hindi, English.
• Nationality : Indian.
• Utmost dedication towards my work
• Can connect with students with ease
• Enthusiastic about learning and teaching something new
• Passionate about my job
• Serious regard for commitments
• Candid and flexible.
• Not threatened by conflict and criticism.
• Low tolerance towards inefficiency and sloppiness.
• Generally uncomfortable to work under dictatorship.
• Rendered my services as a motivational speaker in various colleges.
• Conducted personality development drives besides taking regular
Classes in some of the colleges mentioned above.
• Worked as a dubbing and theatre artist in various plays.
• As a member of a spiritual organization, helped students to resolve
their issues through spiritual counselling.