Tahiera Monique Brown Presents at the District 77 Toastmasters International Fall Conference 2013
About The Presenter
Tahiera Monique Brown, CC
DISTRICT 77 FALL CONFERENCE 2013
• Talk Show Host
YOU ARE WORTHY
• To Be RESPECTED
• To Be APPRECIATED
• To Be HEARD
THE POWER OF “THE HUMANVOICE”
The “Freedom” to speak is
• You have power inside of
you: Don’t give it away to
• Know your own mind.
• Learn how to say words,
and speak them with the
power to move people.
Your audience matters
• The Audience CameTo Hear You!
• Pay attention to your surroundings
• Every smiling face does not have a smiling heart,
but you can change that with words.
• Be aware of what your image is saying.
Visualize your message
• What is the message you’re trying to
• DREAM BIG!
• Focus on giving a great story.
• I am sure you can think of many reasons to
speak ... but when you hit that stage, that’s
when it all matters.
Words to the human ear is like air is to a
You can not see air and you can not see
But, both are necessary for a reason
What famous people do you
know that changed the
world with the power of
FAMOUS MOTIVATIONAL WORDS TO LIVE BY
Bubble Talk Just For You!
Be Patient - Kind Be - Be a
Things and Teach
Smile a Lot. It’s good for the
Be a Forward
Past Life Stories Can Inspire Others
Praise other people’s works
• Your audience wants to hear “YOU”!
• Focus OnThe Message You’re Sharing
• Be Prepared
• Be Knowledgeable of YourTopic
• Have Fun and be Entertaining
• Be Aware of ‘YOUR IMAGE’
• Adjust Your Speech, if Necessary to keep your Audience Interested