Encouraging social interaction on all profile pages.
Managing giveaways and tickets offered on the social networking platforms.</li></li></ul><li>BLOGS<br /><ul><li>Bloggers are entertainment and music driven therefore targeting the specific market that supports the brand.
All content to be sourced in conference with the brand for upload and marketing.
Content can be supplied in press-release, video, picture format.
Bloggers will re-write and positively support the brand and communicate this effectively with their audience.
Bloggers will manage the comments and delete spam where applicable.
Bloggers are also active on Facebook, YouTube & Twitter and will link in to their personal profiles with relevant content.
Answering any and all questions in correspondence with the brand.</li></ul>EXAMPLES OF BLOGGERS<br />www.mikastefano.com ‐ Entertainment and Society (2148 subscribers)<br />www.jasonvonberg.wordpress.com/ - Entertainment and Music (8000 views for 2011)<br />www.gossipguy.com.za‐ Entertainment and Celebrity<br />www.missntertainment.blogspot.com- Entertainment and Celebrity<br />www.six‐love.co.za ‐ Music & Entertainment<br />www.showbizzone.co.za‐ Music & Entertainment<br />www.wonted.co.za‐ Music & Entertainment<br />
WHO IS ?<br />Mika Stefano is a personal brand, that has become a public profile.<br />You may have spotted him at big social scenes sporting the most colourful outfit, dancing in the TKZee music video or as a regular guest commentating on various entertainment stories on ETV, Vuzu.TV and MTV Base.<br />Many know Mika Stefano as the socialite who always makes an impression on the red carpet. However, Mika is more than just a socialite extraordinaire. He is a social blogger, with a mind of his own, never too afraid to say what’s on his mind. Mika Stefano is a young voice appealing to both black and white, gay and straight, male and female, rich and poor.<br />For someone who started blogging on a Facebook group that was created by a friend, he’s come a long way and finally has his own website;<br />www.mikastefano.com<br />His website has been ranked one of the top local gossip and entertainment websites. He also has a weekly gossip segment on Jet and Edgars Radio that is broadcast nationwide. He also hosts a show on Rhythm100Radio.co.za, every Sunday with SazNgcobo. Mika Stefano is a regular guest on ETV, where he does a weekly roundup on ETV’s breakfast show, Sunrise.<br />Mika Stefano is currently working on his TV show.<br />
JASON VON BERG<br /><ul><li>"Jason Von Berg is an avid follower of music and entertainment. Throw anything travel and online related into the mix and you’ve got one happy chap. Having been in the industry for over three years now, Jason has traveled far and wide to interview some of the biggest names in the business. Here you’ll get to see some of his work, hear his thoughts about the latest in the entertainment world."
- I hold a Bachelor of Journalism from Rhodes University. Specialised in television
- I worked at The Times/ Times LIVE as a Senior Multimedia Producer for over three years. My focus was on entertainment, music and lifestyle content.
- I've covered various award shows like the SAMAs, MAMAs (in Nigeria), EMAs (in Germany).
- I've traveled to the US, UK, Spain, Germany, Mozambique, Zambia for various events and functions.
- I used to host an online show called The Von Vodcast in which I've interviewed a whole bunch of international celebrities like Morgan Freeman, Annie Lennox, Keri Hilson, Flo Rida, Sarah Brightman, Gavin Hood, Liam Gallagher.
- I am pursuing a career in radio as a DJ and I eventually would like to be involved in the TV industry as a presenter of an entertainment show and I am aiming to establish an online production company that caters to the local and international audience.</li></li></ul><li>
<ul><li>All content to be sourced in conference with the brand for upload and marketing.
Building a brand page and loading content under the page name.
Managing the comments and deleting spam where applicable.
Answering any and all questions in correspondence with the brand</li></ul>Add-on<br /><ul><li>Facebook paid for ads.
Ads to be built and targeted to the target audience in order to drive more traffic to the Facebook page.
Budget for ads to be set on a monthly basis with a specific target market being addressed.</li></li></ul><li>
• All content to be sourced in conference with the brand for upload<br /> and marketing.<br />• Building a brand page and loading content under the page name.<br />• Managing the comments and deleting spam where applicable.<br />• Answering any and all questions in correspondence with the brand.<br />
Be available for meetings for updates on a regular basis.
Access to social networking sites to be made available.</li></li></ul><li>REPORTS<br /><ul><li>Reports will be made available to you on a weekly basis for the duration of the campaign. All reports will be sent by email unless otherwise advised.
YouTube analysis of video views, viral spread, user interaction, user opinion, honours received and overall campaign growth.</li></li></ul><li>COSTING<br />All set up, management and maintenance hours are<br />billed at an hourly rate.<br />Any additional costs will be billed separately and carry a 15% agency fee to be billed over and above the <br />standard rate.<br />All rates and costs are exclusive of VAT.<br />