Certifications, Trainings and Education
Volunteer and Causes
Other Information and Contacts
Appendix 1: Technical Work Highlights
Appendix 2: Management and MBA Highlights
Appendix 3: Some work related photos
Profile Summary – Mobile Comms
• Mobile communications infrastructure
• RNPO technical, project, pre-sales and
• Management and business consulting
• Trained and >15 years experienced
• LTE, 3G, GSM, TETRA and APCO25
• EMEA Specialty
Profile Summary – Non-Profit
• Member of the Board
• Turning around non-profits towards
sustainability and growth
• Developing strategy and business
• Coordinating deployment
• Campaigning for the causes at multiple levels
• Developed and implemented IT &
• Registered charity in Google
• Chronological work experience
Work Experience – 1/5
RNPO LTE/3G/GSM consulting
Training development in LTE/3G/GSM
Developed strategy and business
Turning around and growing organisation
Developed IT and Communications
Negotiated deals with suppliers
Campaigning for the causes of hunger
Communicating with MP’s and MEP’s on
topics related to hunger and poverty
Campaigned in IF campaign, biofuels and
Speak on selected events for Diabetes UK
Support the cause of Diabetes and
disseminate its knowledge
Work Experience – 2/5
Program Manager LCC Muscat
Jul 12/Dec 12 Projects and operations management/3G
and 2G Huawei.
Mar 12/Jul 12 Account management.
Operations and projects management.
Pre-sales in Gulf countries.
RF Test Equipments.
Acting Project Manager.
Due diligence, APCO25/TETRA wireless
planning, Smart Grid, Smart Metering,
system design, Liaison, Board
Pre-sales, Account & Project Management
Seven countries of UAE, Oman, Bahrain,
Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan and Qatar.
Program Manager LCC ME
Work Experience – 3/5
Nov 09/Feb 10
3G/Huawei Oman End-End network audit.
3G network planned and delivered
Oct 08/Mar 09
RF Lead consultant.
Designed and verified MoI Motorola
Due diligence/tenders evaluations.
3G RF Expert
May 04/Oct 08
Asstt. To Regional Manager.
Central and Western region.
RF NPO for 3G and GSM networks.
Macro, Micro, in-building and repeater
Andrew Location Based services.
Work Experience – 4/5
Designed End-End Rohill TETRA RF
RF data link solution architect.
Designed, commissioned and tested
Senior Principal LCC UK
May 02/Jul 02 Pre-sales.
Mikom RF network design candidates
Senior Principal Dutchtone
Oct 01/Apr 02
Due diligence of RF benchmarking project
Authored Network Optimization Reference
Senior Principal Hutchison 3G
Oct 00/Oct 01
Designed 3G network for North London
and performed coverage optimization.
Work Experience – 5/5
May 00/Oct 00
Managed MSO project
Performed Radio planning for network rollout
and performed reporting in Excel and
Jan 00/Apr 00
Led RF special projects group and performed
macro RF rollouts using Nokia equipment.
Apr 98/Dec 99
Performed Motorola network rollouts,
optimisation and performance, OMCR, drive
tests and network operations and upgrades.
Aug 90/Apr 98
Performed project and operations
management, and RF planning, optimisation,
network operations, transmission design and
operations, network rollouts and upgrades.
Aug 89/Aug 90
Managed repair lab, performed installation,
manufacturing, operations and technical
support as telecom vendor (Yaesu)
Certifications, Trainings and
Education – 1/2
• MBA (ongoing) – Henley BS,
– Global Business environment
– Strategic Direction
– Corporate Finance and Governance
– Strategic Marketing
– Managing Personal Development
– Managing Financial Resources
– Managing the Project based
Education – 2/2
• MBA (ongoing) – Henley BS,
– Managing processes, systems
– Managing people and performance
– Dynamics of management
• B.E. (Electrical Engineering) – NED
– Telecommunications and Electronics
– Control Systems and Power
PMP Preparatory (Yamama)
Microsoft Project (WWP)
Six Sigma Black Belt (Anexas)
• Managerial Skills Seminar (PIM)
• Development Course for Supervisors (PIM)
• International Marketing and Research
• Building successful relationships with
overseas agents and distributors (UKTI)
• Political campaigning and
• Business Startup workshop (Barclays)
• Customer Services NVQ 2 (Shrewsbury)
Appendix 2: Management &
• TI Project Management Tracker
• TOWS model for a Consultancy
• Top-Down and Bottom-Up Strategy
Diagram for a Consultancy
• Fishbone diagram of HR Recruitment
process for a consultancy
• Five Forces analysis of Google
Appendix 2 Continued:
Management & MBA Highlights
• BCG’s Product Portfolio Matrix for Motorola
• Motorola Mobility Value Proposition
• Motorola Mobility Development Strategies
• Michaud and Thoenig’s model for Motorola
• Ansoff’s Growth Matrix for Motorola