Attitude

5,749 views

Published on

With a Bad Attitude YOU can Never have a Positive Day and with a Positive Attitude YOU can Never have a Bad Day.

Published in: Business, Technology
1 Comment
4 Likes
Statistics
Notes
No Downloads
Views
Total views
5,749
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
6
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
591
Comments
1
Likes
4
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Attitude

  1. 1. Syed Imtiaz Hussain ATTITUDE
  2. 2. ? What Is Attitude
  3. 3. Attitude is disposition, demeanor; it is a manner of doing things. It is the spirit, which underlies your behavior. It is the bearing and feeling that you put with your actions and the temperament that defines who you are and what you do. While a good attitude connotes a caring, positive and upbeat approach, a bad attitude is sullied by uncaring, rude and negative behavior.
  4. 4. Attitude is one of those small things that make a big difference. Without the right attitude, persons with great talent, skill, knowledge cannot achieve their potential. Positive attitude leads to happiness and success and can change your whole life. It brings constructive changes in one’s life.
  5. 5. With a positive attitude you see the bright side of life, become optimistic and expect the best to happen. If one looks at the bright side of life, your whole life becomes filled with light. Persons with positive attitude are caring, confident, patient and humble and because of their positive outlook that radiates energy, happiness and success, such are welcomed by all.
  6. 6. How Much Do You See of an ICEBERG ?
  7. 7. ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL. How Much Do You See of an ICEBERG ?
  8. 8. “ Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude” William James
  9. 9. SEA LEVEL 10% 90% VISIBLE ABOVE SEA LEVEL INVISIBLE BELOW SEA LEVEL How Much Do You See of an ICEBERG ?
  10. 10. The ICEBERG Phenomena is also Applicable on Human Beings How Much Do You See of an ICEBERG ?
  11. 11. SEA LEVEL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE ATTITUDE UNKNOWN TO OTHERS KNOWN TO OTHERS How Much Do You See of an ICEBERG ?
  12. 12. THE ICEBERG IN OTHER WORDS
  13. 13. SEA LEVEL BEHAVIOR VALUES – STANDARDS – JUDGMENTS ATTITUDE MOTIVES – ETHICS - BELIEFS KNOWN TO OTHERS UNKNOWN TO OTHERS IMPACT
  14. 14. “ Everything depends on attitude. We are ambitious or lazy, enthusiastic or dull, loyal or undependable, according to our attitude. We get good grades or poor grades - according to our attitudes. Discouragement is an attitude. Lack of industry is an attitude. Failure to follow instructions is an attitude . ” Sterling W. Sil l
  15. 15. A Small Truth To Make Life 100%
  16. 16. = = = = 54 47 72 97 Let Each Letter of the Alphabetic has a value equals to it Sequence of the Alphabetical Order: What Makes Your Life 100% ? 1 A 2 B 3 C 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D 8 H 9 I 12 L 5 E 1 A 16 19 18 5 4 P S R E D 12 L 21 U 3 C 11 K 13 M 15 O 14 N 25 5 Y E 12 L 15 O 22 V 5 E
  17. 17. = = = = 82 96 98 100 What Makes Your Life 100% ? 1 A 20 T 20 T 5 4 21 20 9 E D U T I 11 K 14 N 15 O 5 7 4 5 12 23 E G D E L W 8 H 1 A 12 R 11 18 15 23 4 K R O W D 19 S 11 K 9 I 19 12 12 S L L 1 A 2 B 3 C 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D
  18. 18. It is Your Attitude Towards Work & Life Which Makes Your LIFE 100% Perfect
  19. 19. “ Your Attitude is your Brand" Syed Imtiaz Hussain
  20. 20. <ul><li>Person gets a Job 85% Times Because of Attitude and 15% for Skills </li></ul><ul><li>Attitude is Foundation of Success </li></ul><ul><li>With Right Attitude YOU can see Opportunity </li></ul>Attitude and SUCCESS
  21. 22. Super Achievers do not Waste Time in Unproductive Thoughts, Esoteric Thoughts, or Catastrophic Thoughts. They Think Constructively and They Know that Their Level of Thinking Determines their SUCCESS Attitude and SUCCESS
  22. 26. Index of Mind Your attitude is everything Your attitude drive behavior Your attitude control your lives Your attitude makes a big difference Count your blessings not troubles Enrich your mind with positives thoughts Stay away from negative people Negative thoughts is a state of depression Attitude is the key to your success Attitude is the index of your mind Syed Imtiaz Hussain
  23. 27. The CHOICE is YOYRS! With a Bad Attitude YOU can Never have a Positive Day and with a Positive Attitude YOU can Never have a Bad Day.

×