Syed R Quadri
Chicago, IL 60645
• Proficient Software Engineer with 6 years of work experience in the Software industry in Objective-
C/Swift, working on mobile applications.
• Around 4 years of experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying iOS mobile applications, 1
years of work experience in web development environment.
• Expertise through all parts of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in analysis, design,
development, testing and maintenance of large-scale object oriented applications.
• Extensive knowledge of using Xcode, Map kit, SQLite, Core Data, AVFoundation, Facebook,
AddressBook, AddressBookUI, MessageUI, Core Location frameworks and JSON parsing.
• Using MVC architecture in every iOS application development.
• Proficient in markup languages such as JSON
• Created and customized views, table views, tab bars and navigation bars, which are some basic
functionality in a multi-, view application.
• Experience with customized UITabBar Controllers, UIN ]avigation
• Bar Controllers and multi UIViews like TableViews, TextViews etc.
• Experience with JSON and Web services, Social Sharing, Push Notifications using MapView and Core
Location, SQLite, Core Data.
• Strong knowledge in using databases such as SQLite, Core Data.
• Good understanding of Memory Management: ARC and non-ARC in iOS development.
• Worked with UI design using Storyboard and Interface Builder.
• Proficient in programming languages/single page applications such as HTML5, Java, CSS3.
• Very good knowledge over various versions of iOS SDK as well as X code.
• Used diversified IDE's/SDK's like X code and Eclipse.
• Skilled in iPhone research and development and Self-motivated.
• Passion of learning new technologies.
• Excellent analytical, inter-personal, thinking and communication skills.
• Highly motivated enthusiast, fast learner, self-starter, eager to meet challenges and can quickly imbibe
latest technologies, skills, concepts, and ideas.
Master of Science in Information Technology :
Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, Indiana.
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications Engineering :
Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
Languages: C, C++,CSS, HTML, Java, Objective-C, Swift, SQL, XML, Ruby on Rails
Operating Systems: Embedded Operating Systems, Linux, Windows
Standards and Protocols: MVC, UML, SOAP, Bluetooth, JSON
IDE/Editors: Xcode, Netbeans, Eclipse, Jira
Configuration Management: Git, SVN
Database: MySQL, CoreData, MS Access
iOS Mobile App Developer (August 2013 - till date)
EZ IS Solutions, Hoffman Estates IL
• Design and development of internal projects of the company within an agile development team.
• Assisting the app development department in business app tasks like simulating, designing and
• Using JSON parsing to extract data from web services.
• Using command line Xcode build tools.
• CR Analysis and Defect Frameworks
• Enhancement of the app,Customization of the app for the clients of the company.
• Using swift designed and implemented View Controllers, Table View Controller, Table View Cell and
other prominent features of iOS.
• Designed and implemented Storyboard, UIViews and Table Views, which involves segmentation and
comparison to link essential features of the Application.
• Implemented design of a website including images, videos, audio recordings, Story telling website using
HTML and CSS including interactive abilities for people of all ages.
• Collection of a lifetime photography using HTML and CSS to showcase the passion of work.
• Implemented on Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop using shadowbox as a web development technique
providing customers the ability to navigate a photographer’s work.
Environment: iOS 5, 6, Xcode 6, iPhone, Objective-C, UIKit, JSON, CoreData, GIT, Adobe,HTML, CSS
Junior Mobile App Developer (July 2012 to July 2013)
EZ IS Solutions, Hyderabad- India
• Design, code/implement, test and analyze software programs and applications including researching
designing, documenting and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle.
• Participate in the full software development life cycle including analysis, design, implementation, and
• Working within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
• Understanding the operational interaction of the various systems that comprise the company’s computer
and data infrastructure.
Environment: iOS 5, 6, Xcode 4, iPhone, Objective-C, Java, Eclipse, Jira.
iOS Mobile Engineer (January 2012 to June 2012)
Limra Consultants, Hyderabad, India
• Worked on an SBH banking app module to connect bank accounts to send money to your friends
through SBH service.
• Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa frameworks on iOS 7 and iOS 8.
• Worked on UIKit, Foundation, MapKit and Core Location frameworks.
• Used MapKit and Core Location to determine member’s location.
• Designed and implemented various UIs according to specifications: UINavigation, UITableView etc.
• Worked closely with a cross functional team of testers and developers.
• Used JSON parsers to parse the data from the web services and display it in the bank’s app.
Environment: iOS 5, 6, Xcode 4, iPhone, Objective-C, UIKit, JSON, XML, CoreData, GIT.
Ruby on Rails Developer (October 2010 to December 2011)
RubyEffect, Hyderabad, India
• Tracking the accuracy of the code to ensure functioning of the MEMS Accelerometer and Eye Blink
Sensor while adjusting the focus of the cursor on the screen.
• Planned and carried out daily scrums, weekly estimation and pair programming.
• Managed code with unit test and using GitHub.
• Designed applications using Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
• Collaborated with other clients and sales department to determine client needs and requirements.
• Collection of a lifetime photography using HTML and CSS to showcase the passion of one’s work.
Environment: Adobe Dreamweaver, Visual Basic, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Ruby.