3) A double mohur coin issued by East Indiacompany. It was an inspiration when the logo of anIndian statutory body was designed. Name thatcentral govt. establishment.
4) They were earlier governed by their respective stategovernments. Through a parliamentary legislation of 2002it was made under the purview of central governmentwith autonomous status. Now weve 30 of them in India.On what we are talking about ?
National Institute of Technology.(Erstwhile REC’s)
5) Name the only Indian state with Sanskrit asone of its two official languages.
7) Believed to be originted through the break up ofthe ancient super continent Gondwana about 150million years ago. The Doordarshan regional channelof Maharashtra is named after it.One of the 8biodiversity hotspots in the world.
9) Its an erstwhile Portugal territory in India and even thoughit was liberated on 1954 August 2, and a free governingcouncil was set by its people, international community stillrecognized it as a Portuguese possession. And on 1961 peoplethere seeked the help of Indian government and the action ofGovt. Of India was in an unprecedented way. K.G. Badlani,an officer of the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) was sentas its administrator and for one day he was designated as itsPrime Minister, so that, as Head of State, he could sign anagreement with the Prime Minister of India and formallymerge it with the Republic of India.