Enterprise Wearables: 5 Reasons to Adopt Wearable Technology
As a part of the trends for 2016, Gartner predicts that wearables have the potential to bring the organizations much closer to these goals. These can be instrumental in ironing out operational glitches and enhance customer satisfaction levels by adding layers to Big Data analytics and intelligent prediction. Furthermore, wearables are flexible and simple in the sense that they can fit seamlessly into any business model.Let’s see the top five ways in which this can be achieved: http://suyati.com/how-wearables-can-improve-enterprise-operations/
• Wearables can empower the logistics industry by
playing the role of an IPS or Indoor Positioning
• Firms like OHL confirm that wearables have increased the productivity levels by
25% when compared to handhelds.
• Wearables like Smartcap uses a combination of EEG
and technology to warn the employee in real-time
about his/her alertness levels.
• Especially relevant for transport businesses, firms can even centrally monitor
their driver fatigue levels and ensure intervention in real-time.
• The companies can remain connected with their
customers at all times, predict their preferences and
needs, and drive sales at the right time.
• A customer representative can simply touch the wristwatch or smart glass
to check data in real-time and take the necessary steps to leverage the insights.
• RFIDs have far-reaching benefits like being able to
control and plan the traffic movement around the
• They can be used for cashless payments, thus saving up precious time that goes
out in carrying out the transactions.
• 45% employees say that they would continue to work
in their current organization if it could take care of
their wellness program
• Companies like Walmart and Apple have their own wellness programs because
they realize the far reaching benefits to the organization through healthier and
So, is your business ready to adopt wearable technology?
That’s not all, feel free to share this information
Suyati provides marketing technology and integration services for
companies that wish to combine the best of breed solutions and create a
unified approach to customer acquisition. This unified digital marketing
approach requires system integration between various CMS and CRM
platforms, and a slew of eCommerce, Marketing Automation, Social Media
Listening, email and social marketing, and customer service systems. Our
specialized knowledge in Salesforce, open source and .Net based systems
enables us to build effective custom integrated solutions for our clients.