This course is an intermediate piping drafting course. Today's world of engineering requires considerable experience and training in designing and drafting principles and techniques to be successful. This course has dramatically changed the skills necessary to work within an engineering environment. This course is designed to prepare students for immediate employment into industry.
Eligibility: Fresh/ Experienced, ITI/ Mechanical Draftsman.
Key Point of Syllabus
• Introduction to industry
• Role of mechanical draughtsman in various fields of industry
• Development of drafting skills and basics of engineering drawing
• Guidelines of various process plants and their drafting requirements
• Basic fundamentals and concepts of piping design and drafting
• Preparation of Isometric drawings and Bill of Material
• Basics of plot plan development
• Guidelines of equipment used in process plant
• Development of equipment & piping layouts
• Preparation of nozzle orientation
• Basic study of selected manufacturing processes
• Guidelines to preparation of as built drawings
• Overview of international codes and standards
• Computer Aided Drafting
• Basic information about welding, inspection & testing
• Site Visit will be arranged at industrial plant either in shut down or not working conditions.
• MOC Interview.
• To learn how to construct and complete technical drawings using CAD techniques
• To study and apply the principles of drawing/view projection techniques, sectioning, dimensioning, and release/revision documentation practices when developing detailed plant layout drawings
• To understand how to design cost effective new installation
• To understand how to create cost effective design in trouble shooting as well as while improving existing piping system
Scope of the Training Program
With ever increasing demands for draftsmen with design and computer backgrounds, career opportunities for this field are excellent. The students can work independently in all types of detailed engineering companies in India as well as abroad.
Rs 17,500/- + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs 19663/-
Address : 18 / 140, Anand Nagar,
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
Near Vakola Police Station,
Santacruz (East), Mumbai Maharashtra - 400 055, India
Phone: 0091-22-26681979 / 0091-22-26682290.
Email ID: enquiry @suvidya.ac.in.