Be the first to like this
* In the “best-case”, thicker cross-sections result in a positive environmental balance.
* The balance can be negative when a cable is used for a limited period.
* In the “worst case”, the environmental balance of a thicker diameter is often negative.
* When a cable is used intensively over a long lifetime, the environmental balance can be positive.
* When cable insulation is considered, the environmental effects of the production of the electricity cables will be higher.