Quality of supply regulation is becoming more and more important as cost-decreasing incentives may have a mid- and long-term effect on the quality provided. This session explains how quality of supply is defined, measured and regulated.
* Quality definition: Reliability / Commercial quality / Technical quality
* Quality measurement
* Relevance of quality regulation
* Regulatory quality control
* Indirect controls
* Minimum standards
* Incentive schemes
* Design of incentive schemes for quality
* Parameters / Controllability / Incentive function (shape, dead bands, cap and floors)
* Outage cost.