A Strategy for the Enterprise Web Application Framework
Social, Web, Mobile, Analytics and
Enterprise Architect - Digital Modernization, SOA .
A Strategy for the
Enterprise Web Application Framework
• State of art Web Application Framework for domain driven applications
• Container based Cloud Native (Dockers)
• Code once-Run Anywhere(Web, Mobile, Wearables)
• REST Enabled Micro Services Portfolio with API Gateway Capabilities
• Single Security Framework for Multiple Consumer Channels(OAuth,
• Big Data and Machine Learning Integration for Advanced Analytics
• Domain Driven Data Modeling for Backend
• Open Source, Community Driven portfolio adaptable for Future
technologies.(HTTP2.0 , WebSockets , IoT)
A Vision for Framework
• Open Source Framework with large community and Talent Support
• Single framework based on JAVA
• Acceptable and scalable for Business context
• Rapid Development
• Integrated Social and Big Data capabilities.
• Hybrid Deployment Model Support(On-Perm, Cloud or both)
• Flexible and Extensible for Future trends and technologies.
• Start small and add the feature based on the Business context and
requirement(Mobile, Integration , Hybrid deployment, Analytics)
Goal and Objective
• Java Script based Reactive Frameworks(react.js. Angular.js)
• Spring Ecosystem Platform(spring.io)
• Limited: Plugin Support for Grails
• Spring.io has ecosystem based on best of the breeds open source
frameworks along with solid community support.