Be the first to like this
- How data privacy has evolved from past to present day
- Survey results on privacy insights from two age groups
- What values millennials consider to be private information
- Social media trend comparisons
- How to effectively approach millennials for feedback
The mobile technology frontier and our levels of comfort with technology have drastically changed over the last decade. Data that Internet users considered private information 10 years ago is now shared publicly and easily accessible to our friends, family, schools, employers, and more.
Survey Analytics CEO Andrew Jeavons presented an educational webinar about data privacy and how it is now being redefined by "Generation Y" (The Millennial Generation) with the frontier of mobile technology, location sharing and more.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments below or share this presentation.