1. Why use SurveyAnalytics for Branding Research?
2. What tools can you use in your branding research strategy:
2a. Real-Time Summary & export options to Stat software
2b. Data segmentation & Online Comparison Report
2c. Trend Report
2d. Open-ended Text Analysis
3. Question & Answer
Why Use SurveyAnalytics?
1. Started in 2002, HQ in Seattle, WA
2. #172/500 fastest growing private companies in US
3. # 12 in Puget Sound Journal’s top 50 companies to watch
4. 10,000 + clients: QuestionPro, MicroPoll, IdeaScale
1. Online Surveys: Unlimited Surveys, Unlimited Reponses
1. Dedicated account manager & Access to 24/7 global
1. Specialize in Advance market research tools that allows
you to run studies such media testing, brand tracking,
customer satisfaction (SCI,ASCI,NPS) MaxDiff,
and Conjoint Analysis.
Tools To Use
In Your Branding
Track your Brand in Real-Time
Real-time reporting capabilities saves $$$
-Deliver answers now. Never leave your client waiting.
-Able to respond to market changes and brand perception
quicker than others.
What are males saying
compared to females?
Find out by segmenting data
for further analysis.
-Responses in your survey
uploaded through the
-Custom Variables via
Trend Analysis: Review Reports via Date & Frequency
Open-Ended Text Analysis
Tag Clouds - a visual
depiction of user-
Tags are usually single
Open-ended text analysis tools are extremely popular
for tracking what people are saying about different
Find patterns &Turn words into visualizations
Indentify most-used words
Self-categorize & tag comments
Text Analytics/Categorization –
Set up your own categories &
Tag comments that best fit