Be the first to like this
SurveilStar Email Management aims to help system administrator to control outgoing emails and record all emails with attachments including SMTP/POP3 email, Exchange email, webmail (e.g., hotmail, Yahoo! Mail), and Lotus Notes email. Even when users delete their emails, it still has a copy for you to review.
System administrator can make different policies to control all outgoing emails by specifying sender, recipient, email subject, has or do not have attachment, and limit the size of emails so as to stop accidental and malicious data leakage.
• Block specified sender accounts
• Block specified recipients
• Block specified outgoing email domains
• Block users from sending emails with any attachments
• Block emails with specific subjects
• Block users sending files with specific file names
• Block users sending emails over limited size
• Record incoming and outgoing SMTP/POP3 emails and Exchange emails.
• Record outgoing webmails and Lotus Notes emails.
• Record all contents of outgoing and incoming attachments.
• Record email subjects, senders, recipients, time, size, etc.