REASONS OF IRREGULAR ECONOMIC DISTRIBUTION IN INDIA !!!!
Meaning of unemployment
Effects of unemployment
Causes of unemployment
Types of unemployment
Suggestions to solve unemployment problem
Steps taken by Government to increase Employment
Employment in Eleventh five year plan
Meaning of Unemployment
which people are
willing to work,
at the existing
rate of wage,
but they do not
Automation Agriculture, a
Less saving and
Slow progress of
Check on population
National employment policy
Strengthening Information Technology
Promoting rural non farm Activities
Promotion of Exports
Change in the Education system
Steps taken by government to
Swaranjayanti Gram Swarozgar yojana(SGSY)
Employment in eleventh
five year plan
Creating 58 million new employment oportunities
Reducing unemployment rate to below 5 per cent
Creating quality jobs in organised sectors
Creating non agriculture work oportunities by
creating jobs in industrial and service sectors
Special programmes aimed at target groups such as
weavers, artisans, craftmens etc.
• Basic Introduction
• Rate Of Change of Poverty In India
• Actions Taken
• Actions Needed
What is Poverty…?
• A condition in which the person lacks
possession of material or money.
• Absolute poverty is referred to a condition
where the person can’t even satisfy his basic
needs of food, clothes and shelter.
• Example can be referred to the slums in
• Starting welfare state and charities.
• Initiative of BPL and ration cards
• Decrease the cost of living
• Make healthcare free and accessible to all
• Providing free education till 5th grade
• Starting employment schemes like NREGA
• Reduced taxes
What Else can be done..?
• Government job creation schemes.
• Relaxation of taxes to poor people.
• Efforts for free education.
• Providing more subsidies.
Efforts As An Individual
• Aim for creating jobs instead of looking for
• Can teach poor people in order to increase
• Should donate generously.
Some schemes such as National Rural
Livelihood Mission, Swabhiman, Sampoorna
Grameen Rozgar Yojana have been passed
lately in order to deal with poverty… Future
schemes can’t be forecasted but in the
elections of 2014 poverty has been put up as a
So we can hope for a better tomorrow of India.
• Though a sharp bend is seen in poverty rate
from 1981 to 2009 but poverty is still at large.
• The government makes schemes to eradicate
poverty but poor people are eradicated
• In order for a bright future we need to
remove poverty completely and build a
‘POVERTY FREE NATION’....
Made By- Suraj Patwal -11338
Ayush Jain- 11381