The Quality & Richness of
MProject Guide:- Group Members:-
The project theme concerns of e-learning for Students. .
The project mainly concentrates on creating environment
for teacher teaching students live on their desktop. Also
this project helps the teacher and student to teach and
learn on LIVE video conferencing respectively.
The system provides a vast digital library for providing
learning materials for the users. The students can access
notes on any subject.
Students can download all notes, if they want to.
• Web based
•Visual Studio :- .NET
Particulars Client System Server System
Operating System Windows 7
Processor Dual Core ,
Hard disk 40 GB 160 GB
RAM 512 MB 2 GB
Internet connection 256 Kbps 1 Mbps
1. Web cam
2. Microphone / Speakers
5. Full duplex sound card
1. Microphone / Speakers
4. Full duplex sound card
1. Students can easily access learning materials
1. Notes and ppt’s on various topics are also available
1. Students can also chat with the teachers who are
online to clear their doubts.
1. Teachers can upload notes, ppts and videos in any format.
1. Discussion forum is also provided for the users for
expressing their views.
1. Reuired Sufficient & Uninterrupted
2. Reuires that someone on your staff takes
responsibility for making it work;you
can’t just telephone to application
developer technical support.
3. It requires high degree of technological
sophistication in order to distribute
Products Live sharing of
The existing system can be modified in such a way that it can be
used by other firms with similar requirements.
The number of subjects included can be increased as required.
Mailing system can also be introduced.
The use of this software in future would be useful to the forums as
• Large Organizations:
Organizations training their employees digitally would use this
• Educational Institutions:
Institutions that conduct virtual classes would use this software
for generating their e-learning courses. Online examination
system can also be introduce.
• Video Transition effects