In class, we looked on the interactive whiteboard a
documentary about the greenhouse effect, the
consequences it has on the environment and
The greenhouse effect is a natural phenomenon that
allows the Earth to regulate its temperature. But because
men and pollution, it causes adverse climate change for
the planet and animals. We do experiments to
Now that we understand the greenhouse effect,
we are documenting animal endangered as a
We present our presentation to the class and try
to find ways to save.
• Darwin's Fox : enforce laws to save and place in
• The Okarito Kiwi : retrieve her eggs in the wild and
placed in nature reserves.
• The monk seal : awareness and establish areas of
• The drone Franklin : create habitats and import new
• The greater bamboo lemur : awareness and create
• Kangaroo rats : create laws to protect and classify its
We also conducted educational panels with
other animals endangered. It will be exposed in
school to educate other students.
Finally, we brought the literature on endangered
animals that we presented to other students.