• source: http://dvdrippingsoftwares.org/dvdtips/dvd-to-nokia-lumia-800. Nokia has unveiled its first Windows Phone handsets, the Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 on October, 26th. Recently, it is reported that Nokia Indonesia has officially launched its first Windows Mobille Phone, the Nokia Lumia 800/710, and Telecom New Zealand has also launched the Nokia Lumia 800 and 710
• Lets say you just got a new Lumia 800 or Lumia 710 and wish to upload a DVD movie to your new Nokia Lumia 800/710, but are not quite clear about how to do this. When you search at Google, it tells you should use a DVD ripping tool to rip DVD into Lumia compatable formats and then sync all converted files into Lumia 800/710s video library. But the question is that you dont know which DVD ripper will suite you and safe to make DVDs into the format that Lumia 800/710 supports.
• In term of this, I recommend you Leawo DVD Ripper which is an excellent DVD ripping software having the ability to rip and convert DVDs to MP4, H.263, H.262, WMV that Nokia Lumia 800/710 Support preserving the most original video quality. And this article aims at telling you the detailed steps to rip & convert movie DVDs to Lumia 800/710 with Leawo DVD Ripper ?
• Step1, Free download Leawo DVD Ripper, install and run the software on your computer. Step2, Add files. After you have inserted the DVD into your disc drive, click the “ " button to load the DVD movies
• Step3, Set up the output & edit. Click “ " to set up the output video format as MP4 that friendly to Nokia Lumia 800/710. In addition, you can click the “ " shortcut button to trim/crop movies, and the "Settings" button to adjust the output parameters including video bit rate, video resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio etc
• Step4, Conversion and transfer. You can hit the “ ” button to start the conversion. After a few minutes or hours, you will get your target MP4 movies converted from DVD. Connect your Nokia Lumia 800/710 with your computer and transfer. Now you can play DVD movies on Nokia Lumia 800/710!