• source:http://dvdrippingsoftwares.org/dvdtips/dvd-to-hptouchpad.htmIf you have a DVD collection and then you might want to put some ones you favor to HP TouchPad for watch DVD movies on this TouchPad when commuting office and home or traveling on train or plane. However, HPTouchPad doesn’t read DVD movies at all, especially for CSS protected DVDs, it only supports MPEG-4 (H.263,H.264 encoded). So you need to use special software torip and convert a DVD to MPEG video file if you want to enjoy a DVD moive on HP TouchPad
• This article guides you in ripping DVD and converting DVD to HP TouchPad compatible format with fast conversion speed and preserving the quality of your DVD movies. It’s go on with an excellent program called Leawo DVD Ripper , allow you to convert DVD disc/DVD folder/ISO image file to MPEG file for HP TouchPad with just 3 simple steps.
• Free download: http://dvdrippingsoftwares.org/dvd-ripper-program.html Here follows a detailed guide to rip DVD for HP TouchPad, and we take HP TouchPad for instance
• Step1, Free download Leawo DVD Ripper, install and run the software on your computer.• Step2, Add files. After you have inserted the DVD into your disc drive, click the “ ” button to load the DVD movies.
• Step3, Set up the output & edit. Click “ ” to set up the output video format as MP4 that friendly toHP TouchPad . In addition, you can click the “ ” shortcut button to trim/crop movies, and the “Settings” button to adjust the output parameters including video bit rate, video resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio etc.
• Step4, Conversion and transfer. You can hit the “ ” button to start the conversion. After a few minutes or hours, you will get your target MP4 movies converted from DVD. Connect your HP TouchPad with your computer and transfer. Now you can play DVD movies on HP TouchPad !