PPT On super MarketPPT On super Market
Presented By: -Presented By: -
Sunil ThakurSunil Thakur
The site for the installation of the new project is the PAANJA SUPER-MARKET,
Here is the brief introduction to the project site. It is situated on Jalandhar-hoshiarpur
highway, Adampur. It is one of the best of the best super-market in the entire region
providing excellent services and facilities.
Thus PANJA SUPER-MARKET, ADAMPUR with the passage of time has shaped into
affine organization that has served entire
SITE OF PROJECT
Computing today has become seamless and it does not recognize geographical boundaries. Enterprises,
huge corporations, including private and non-private institutes are going online. In an age where
communications goes beyond the organization into new territories and terrain, you need networks and
architecture that are so robust that user has the advantage of scalability and connectivity.
In this advanced age of computers where everything is completely dependent on computers. Every
organization wants that it should be able to maintain the information in a rapid and easy way. The
organization can be a software development firm, a railway department, bank, a telephone exchange
garment store. Everyone wants that information maintenance should be very easy and in a user
1) The previous system was very difficult to maintain
2) Lot of paper work was required.
3) System was error prone, as everything has to be done by humans.
4) It was very difficult to search for a particular record.
DRAWBACKS OF EXISTING SYSTEM
1. Slow and inefficient.
2. Error prone.
3. Redundancy of data.
4. Non-centralized data.
5. Higher maintenance cost.
6. Inconsistency of data.
7. Changes of tampering with the documents and data by unauthorized
8. All the work being delayed leads to the bad quality of the product.
9. Customer complaints are increased due to the defective products.
10. Trends cannot be compared with those of the competitors.
11. No report generation.
DATA FLOW DIAGRAM FOR LOGIN
Request for Item
demand for stock supply
supply stock &
DATA FLOW DIAGRAM 0 LEVEL