SAMPLE TEST PAPER (SEMSTER II)
Class:7 Max Mks:45
Time :2hrs No of pages: 3
Ò All questions are compulsory.
Ò Questions 1to 2 carry 1mark each.
Ò Questions 3 to 13 carry 2mark each.
Ò Questions 14 to 21carry 3mark each.
1. 36% of 450 is _____
2. draw a line AB parallel to CD using a ruler and the compass
3. Find the center of rotation of given figure
4. Find the congruent triangles
5. Venu gets Rs 500 as his pocket money every month . If this is increased by 10% how much he
will get ?
6. If two supplementary angles are in the ratio 2:3 find the angle.
7. Find the value of the unknown variable
8. Find the missing angle in triangle xyz angle x = 500
, y = 500
find angle z
9. Two poles 20m and 25m high stand upright in a field. If there feet are 18m apart, find the
distance between their top.
10. Measure each angle
11. Identify the pair of congruent triangles and denote their congruency in a symbolic form
12. Draw the reflected image of the figure
13. In triangle ABC BE is perpendicular to AB. BE =CD. Prove that AB= AC
14. If the cost price of 20 books is same as the selling price of 15 books, find the profit or loss
15. In given figure, l is parallel to m and p is parallel to q, find the value of a,b,c,d
16. If one angles of a triangle is 650
and the other two angles are in the ratio 2:3, then find the other
Construct an isosceles triangle, where the length of its two equal sides is 6.5 cm and the angle
between them is 1350
18. One side of triangle and the exterior angles so formed is 1200. If the interior opposite angles be
in the ratio 4:6; find the measure of each angle of the triangle.
19. Draw a polygon with exactly 1,3,5 lines of symmetry
20. In the figure l is parallel to m, p is parallel to q. Find the measure of each angles of the
quadrilateral ABCD and show that the opposite angles of the quadrilateral are equal.