SAMPLE TEST PAPER (SEMSTER II)
Class:6 Max Mks:45
Time :2hrs No of pages: 2
Ò All questions are compulsory.
Ò Questions 1to 4 carry 1mark each.
Ò Questions 5to 7 carry 2mark each.
Ò Questions 8 to 12 carry 3mark each.
Ò Questions 13 to17 carry 4 mark each.
1. What is symmetry in nature
2. Add using number line (-8)+9+(6)
3. What is the number of lines segment possible with three collinear point
4. How mat degree are there in two third of straight line.
5. Heran had 25 kg rice in a shop. He sold 12
4 kg of it. How much rice was left with him
6. Draw the mirror image of
7. Find the number of quadrilaterals and name them and the side opposite to vertex D in triangle
8. Measure the angle give in the figure
9. Find the number of Faces, Edges and Vertices of the shape
10. Difference between a Cube and cuboid
11. Find the perimeter of the rectangle with l= 2.2m B= 3.6m
13. Construct a circle of radius 4cm.draw a chord AB and a perpendicular from O on the chord AB.
Name the point where the perpendicular intersect the chord AB as M.
14. Simplify :
15. Read the graph and answer the question
a) What does the bar graph represent
b) What is the scale of graph
c) Which month was highest rainfall
d) What was the total rainfall during all the month
16. The perimeter of an rectangular filed is520m.if the length and breadth are in the ration 6:4, find
the length and breadth of filed.
17. List the properties of Trapezium, Parallelogram,Kite.