SAMPLE TEST PAPER (SEMSTER II)
Class:6 Max Mks:45
Time :2hrs No of pages: 3
Ò All questions are compulsory.
Ò Questions 1to 4 carry 1mark each.
Ò Questions 5to 7 carry 2mark each.
Ò Questions 8 to 12 carry 3mark each.
Ò Questions 13 to17 carry 4 mark each.
1. Two numbers are in the ratio 4:5, if there sum is 270, find the numbers.
2. Draw a closed curve which is not a polygon
3. Draw the other half of the figure to make them symmetrical along the line l.
4. Find the side of the square with side 30cm.
5. For the given Quadrilateral ABCD find the vertcices ,sides, opposite sides, angle adjacent to A
6. Measure the line segment using a ruler and a divider.
7. Draw a circle of radius 3cm. Draw any two chords and construct their perpendicular bisector, at
what point do the two bisector meet.
8. At what point does the hour hand of clock stop if it starts at 12 and makes1/4 revolution
9. Difference between a parallelogram and rhombus
10. Draw a line of symmetry of figure
11. The length and breadth of a ground are 30m and 20m respectively . Find the cost of leveling the
ground at a rate of 2 per sq cm
12. Find the perimeter of the below figure
13. Measure all the sides of the following triangle and verify that “ the sum of any two sides of a
triangle is greater than the third sides ''
14. Construct aline segment of 7.2 cm from this cut off a segment of length 3.9 cm from one end ,
measure the length of remaining segment
15. Pooja wants to draw an equilateral triangle whose perimeter is equal to 45cm.What would be
the measure of equal side of triangle
16. Bhola and Raju want to buy one field each with dimension 50m by 40m and 100m by 30m,
respectively . Who will pay more ?
17. Read the given bar graph.
a) what information does the bar graph convey ?
b) What is the scale of this graph?
c) How many more apples were grown on T7 than on T1
d) How many fewer apples were grown on T1 than T6