• Why people believe.
• Where ghosts can be found.
• A few haunted places known around the world.
• What science/ facts say.
• Effect of religion on belief.
Why people believe
• The idea that the dead remain with us in spirit is an
ancient one, and one that offers many people comfort;
Most people believe in ghosts because of personal
experience; they have seen or sensed some unexplained
• Many people believe that support for the existence of
ghosts can be found in Albert Einstein’s theory which
suggested a scientific basis for the reality of ghosts; if
energy cannot be created or destroyed but only change
form, what happens to our body's energy when we die?
Becomes a ghost?
EXISTGhosts exist in a variety of places on Earth. They can
create a centre for themselves in living and non-living
objects. By centre we mean a place where they store
their black energy. The centre acts as an entry point
and a point of receiving or transmitting their black
energy. Ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.)
generally create a centre for themselves in people, trees,
houses, electrical equipments etc
What science says.
• The physician John Ferrier says sightings of ghosts are the
result of optical illusions.
• French physician Alexandre Jacques says sightings of ghosts
• Joe Nickell of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry wrote that
there was no credible scientific evidence that any location was
inhabited by spirits of the dead.
• Limitations of human perception and ordinary physical
explanations can account for ghost sightings; for example, air
pressure changes in a home causing doors to slam, or lights
from a passing car reflected through a window at night.
• Pareidolia an innate tendency to recognize patterns in
random perceptions, is what some skeptics believe causes
people to believe that they have 'seen ghosts‘.
• Reports of ghosts "seen out of the corner of the eye" may be
accounted for by the sensitivity of human peripheral vision
• According to Nickell, peripheral vision can easily mislead,
especially late at night when the brain is tired and more likely
to misinterpret sights and sounds."
WHAT RELIGION SAYS
• let me specify WHAT IS A GHOST ? This means “the soul or spirit of
dead person who haunts the world of the living “. This definition
contradicts ISLAM .Once a soul leaves , it never returns until the day of
judgment. ALLAH mentioned in Quran : “and behind them is a
barrier until the day when they are raised”[Al Muminoon:100].
• In the light of absolutely clear guidance of Quran and Sunnah there is
absolutely no such thing like ghost. The only being that ALLAH has
created who has the chance to do good and evil are the human beings
and jinn. Ghosts are nothing but imaginations. Allah mentioned that
:“I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship me”[AL
What do you think?
All of us have experienced something
supernatural.. Personally or heard about it
from relatives or friends. These are jinn
because Allah mentioned that they have
chance to do good and evil. As a Muslim we
don’t believe in ghosts.
AND THANKYOU FOR