The Sugar platform has seen several enhancements to its mobile capabilities in the past year. And this session will help anyone with a Sugar deployment learn how they can make the most of everything Sugar's mobile capabilities have to offer. In addition to an overview of the latest and greatest Sugar mobile features, we will outline some simple yet effective ways to fully mobilize any Sugar instance.
• Quick Create/Summary
• Dynamic Search
• Favorites and more…
All help you locate and
use key information
quickly and painlessly
• Set up is simple
• You’ll be up and running
• It works the way YOU
do so you’ll get MORE
done with LESS effort
• Works on the devices
you already use!
• Native Click-to-Call,
Click-to-Text, and GPS
allow you to get the
most of out of every
It’s Always Available!
• Offline Sync ensures the data
you need most –
– Your records,
– Your favorites,
– Records you are following, and
those assigned to you –
Are ALWAYS available from your
device whether you or not you are
• And it’s reliable and adopted!
– Did you know that 93.9% of SugarCRM
mobile users who use it, keep using it*
*Google Analytics statistics – 93.9% of users
are returning users
• You’re MOBILE!!!
• Now you can stay connected to your customers
anywhere, anytime, from wherever you are…
ARE YOU ADOPTING MOBILE?
Statistics tell us you are…
Do you know that..
• ~ 800 of you are now using SugarCRM Mobile on a daily basis
• Over 23,020 of you are now using SugarCRM Mobile
• In April of 2014 we added ~79 users a day – that’s ~1 new user every
And You’re Doing More…
• You’re returning more often…*
– 93.9% of daily users are returning users
• You’re spending more time in Mobile…
– Average session duration 2:00min vs. 3:35min
• And using more of the app..
– 5 screens vs. 6 screens
*And you’re consistently split with 53% of users using
iOS and 47% using Android
We’re Learning What You’re Adopting in Mobile…
Take that picture and take it with you!
• Pictures (types supported)
• NEED A PHOTO for HERE – feature is in beta
on the dev server
We’re already hard at work on…
• Calendar sync
• Push Notifications
• Dashboard &
• Activity Streams
We can’t see the future so we’d like your help
• Calendar synchronization
– Native calendar sync, but what
• Push Notifications
– What do you want to be told about?
• Location-based services
– We’re working on the basic use
cases – what else do you want to
Questions to work on
• What’s happening to Sugar Mobile Plus? When will Sugar Mobile
have feature parity with that product?
• Is there automatic sync’ing of contacts to my phone’s address
• My customers are on Sugar 6, can they take advantage of Sugar
• Can I rebrand mobile to match my corporate look and feel?
• Can I run reports or view dashlets from my tablet?
• What is the intended audience? Outside sales reps? Support
personnel? Who are we designing this application for? (I think
narrower is better in this context)
• How does SugarMobile help me as a sales person? As a support
Questions to work on
• I always show a mobile demo. I’ve demo’d mobile at least 100 times to prospects via
Reflector. Works fine for me. Logging a call is the killer thing. I’m happy to support you with
this if you like, as is Charles I expect.
• The demo part has helped to win customers like Mazars (1300 seats), CitySprint (400
seats) and Agfa (500 seats) alone….
• Maybe one final thing is to talk about where mobile is heading – sales teams using more
phones and tablets than conventional laptops. That’s the trend we’re seeing – data on the
move, if you will…
• I also have some interesting stats in my own SugarCon presentation you may find useful:
• 1.3bn smart phone app downloads (Apple & Android)
• Imagine if every inhabitant of China downloaded one a day. Or if everyone who had
watched Gangnam Style did.
• 16bn texts sent
• That’s a text for each of the cells in an average human’s cerebral cortex, the part of the
brain that we use to think…!
This is what you have asked my Sales Teams
and my Support Teams…
• How do I?
• General usage things like searches, and looking up records
• What customizations can we do?
• Are there limits?
• Offline – How does it work?
• Mobile SDK
• Reports / Activity stream content
• Pictures –
• Can I take a picture and upload it to Sugar?
This is what you’re asking us this week at
• Will be updated week of SugarCon after
meeting with users, working the smarties