Be the first to like this
QuickBooks to SugarCRM works with all versions of QuickBooks, locally hosted, cloud hosted or QuickBooks online and all versions of Sugar, including on-demand.
Fully automatic, fully transparent, bi-directional integration (not a plug in).
Increase efficiency and eliminate redundancy and error-prone re-entry of data. Multiple QuickBooks and SugarCRM objects can be synchronized which includes items like:
* QuickBooks Customer / Sugar Accounts
* Sugar Product Catalog / QuickBooks Item
* Aging summary: 30-60-90 and current balance information loads to custom fields in the account object in SugarCRM.
* Fully Itemized Invoices from Quotes: Products and items synchronized between Sugar and QuickBooks which allows fully itemized invoices in QuickBooks automatically from the Quote object once it transitions into a closed state. The synch is bi-directional so we can pull QB invoices over and load then into Sugar quote objects to create historical records for sales and customer service.
* ...and much more
Synchronization can occur nightly or near real-time depending on the speed of the networks and the platforms hosting both QuickBooks and SugarCRM.
Watch for these other valuable integrations from RemoteLink:
* Google to SugarCRM Integration
* Basecamp to SugarCEM Integration
* Magento eCommerce to SugarCRM Integration
* Authorize.net payment gateway to SugarCRM Integration
Presented by Bob Clinkert, VP Operations and Partner, RemoteLink, at SugarCon 2011