“Everyone can establish a small temple
in his house, and he can begin family-
wise-himself, his wife, his children. That
This Krsna consciousness movement
wants to see that every house has
become a temple of Krsna. That is our
(Lecture by Srila Prabhupada, 13
Purpose of Sraddha-kutir
1. To recognize the efforts of all those who endeavor to spiritualize
their life and environment.
2. To express appreciation for their contribution to the fulfillment of
Srila Prabhupada’s mission.
3. To facilitate devotees receiving proper support and care.
4. To establish meaningful relationships amongst members of our
5. To acknowledge every Bhakti Home as an active center of Krsna
consciousness and a reference point for those seeking spirituality.
Minimum standard for a Bhakti Home
Each member is at least favorable to Krsna
Only vegetarian food is consumed within the home
At least one member of the household is daily chanting
a fixed number of rounds of the Hare Krsna maha-
How can communities be benefitted
by Bhakti Homes?
Supporting each other to address common issues
Strengthening devotees’ friendship
Joining together with other Bhakti Homes to organize
Encouraging the youth to form groups and engage their
talents and innovative ideas
Participating more in temple services
Please contact us at:
Chakra Building, office 127-128