Be the first to like this
Hello everybody and welcome to our new SlideShare post!
The slides you are seeing are taken from our 12th webinar: What Open Compute Project has in store for us all in 2020! (you can find the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv02EGqI4ts).
Together with Lesya Dymyd and Adrien Badina of 2CRSi, and Steve Helvie of OCP we talked about innovation, standardisation, open source and we went through the roadmap of OCP for 2020.
Among the topics we will cover:
- OCP in the world: how the integration and the adoption of OCP standards vary from one continent to another.
- The current challenges with OCP adoption and OCP organization.
- The path from innovation to standardization.
- The contemporary scenario: who’s innovating and who’s not?
- What are the hottest upcoming tech areas?
- Planning and executing: how a big organization should embrace innovation?
Learn more about Immersion Cooling here:
And in our Blog: https://submer.com/blog/what-is-immersion-cooling
Follow us online here: